Europa League and Conference League (except our game)

He has though. Under Lennon this would have been 4-0.

Well, Lennon’s teams took the lead in all 3 away games in the El last season.

They were 2 goals up in Rennes and 2 goals up in Milan. So I dunno, maybe you’re flattering Ange slightly.

Worse position than Lennon in the league. Same old story in Europe. Why do we still fawn ?

He keeps banging on about them being the 6th best team in La Liga as if it's supposed to mean something.

Yes they are getting beaten by the 6th best team from a 2 team league B-)

Atletico Madrid may have a wee something to say about that. B-)

Reminds me of Alan Partridge at the Norfolk Bravery awards.

“Susan is braver than 10 firemen, or a dozen policemen”
You sir, have my permission and I should think a few others on here, to blaw your trumpet as loud as you f**ken want. Yeehaa

Ps, tipster jobs yours

Is it just me or does Jota look like a skinny version of that fat ugly bird from Just us tims, the howk with too much make up and massive eyebrows?

This guy Ange has to be one of the most naive managers around. I mean who the hell just goes all out attack and to hell with the rest of the pitch. It's just incredible thinking for any manager. It's easy to see why he only managed in the Aussie league and J league. Hope he stays around for a long time to come, he is useless.

“Team failing, manager failing, failed board. Scunnered.”

”More poor decision making from the manager. it's becoming a habit, worryingly.l

You sir, have my permission and I should think a few others on here, to blaw your trumpet as loud as you f**ken want. Yeehaa

Ps, tipster jobs yours

I thank you for your effusive praise, but it didn’t take Nostradamus to predict they would end up surrendering the lead!

Like I said, Midtylland, Rennes, ac Milan and Sparta Prague all came from behind to beat Celtic in their home games.

Even fuckin Jablonec had a good go at it !

Back