Saturday's football

Boab4

Haven't saw a thread for this today.

Watford v Liverpool on now, Mane makes it 1-0 after 8 minutes.

Beautiful goal from Liverpool, love it. When they are at it, there is not a better team.

Watch this game; then get my usual spicy-chicken burger from the stall outside; then up to MFJ we go.

Followed by Brentford v Chelsea.

Easy.

Liverpool looking decent. Jenas is still sucking the very life out of it though. Could be watching the best game of football on the planet and that dour basturt would make you want to switch it off. I'm convinced he's the son of mark lawrenson.

That pass from Salah man, what a peach. Reminded me of this piece of art from Lampard, although Frank's was better.

Liverpool looking decent. Jenas is still sucking the very life out of it though. Could be watching the best game of football on the planet and that dour basturt would make you want to switch it off. I'm convinced he's the son of mark lawrenson.

He really does do my tits in.

This is just indicative of the fucking idiots that run the game. That’s offside every day of the week, but the referee has no choice but to give it. Ridiculous.

Should that be offside what do you think

Defender isn’t touching that is Salah isn’t there
Wasn’t there a goal involving Liverpool a few years back that was given, against them, when Lovren touched the ball when an attacker was in an offside position behind him? Was it maybe against Spurs or Man City?

Back