MOTM Poll Rangers v Hearts - 15:00 Saturday - RangersTV

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The worst part is that it lets the manks in that wee bit closer and will give them a psychological belief that they can catch up now.

Fucking rank rotten.

I suspect the patter about Newcastle won’t be going away any time soon either if this is the effect of it this week.

So disappointed that we didn’t hammer this mob today. We can’t seem to put games to bed and we’re always liable to lose a goal.
This is not the Rangers of last season. We’re fragile.

Wouldn't say my weekend is ruined but you could see the goal coming, we were so lightweight, we couldn't keep the ball and the defensive clearances were dreadful, Hearts seemed to have acres of space

Sickening goal to lose - bad mistake by McGregor. But Morelos cost us those 2 points - some rank awful finishing. Game should have been long won.

This game sums up the season. Some on here still mock you if you say the team needs to get it’s act together and that the league is far from being a foregone conclusion. We haven’t capitalised on Celtic being in disarray at the beginning of this season at all.

Absolute joke of a second half performance pissing this league away one game at a time raging at that pish and Morelos and his awfull finishing again

Too many missed chances.
You can keep missing the type of opportunities we passed up today and expect to win games.

This is reminiscent of two seasons ago in terms of dropping points late in a game.

Absolutely embarrassing. I never single our players but Morelos really should’ve done better. Shocking chances missed today and it cost us.

This is on Gerrard for not making the right subs, Alfie should have been hooked after missing the first two sitters.

Ridiculous second half, they should have been pumped easy today. Alfie missing a tap in was unreal, we are not capable of finishing teams off this season and its a massive problem

It was coming since the start of the second half. We were pedestrian and second to everything, SG's changes never helped. Hagi was everywhere and Aribo was playing well too. Morelos on the other hand was a waste of a jersey today. Fu(king garbage second half.

It's enough to make you weep. Total sickener.

Just don't seem to be able to manage two decent 45's on the trot.

Back