MOTM Poll Rangers v Hearts - 15:00 Saturday - RangersTV

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The sooner folk realise that this season is going to be an absolute shiter the better.

Heard all the “it’s going to be 4-0” “9 points clear after today” shite. We are woeful and it will be a dogfight with an utter shite celtic team for the title.

Scunnered.

Grim result. Probably our best 45 minutes of the season first half but all over the place second half. Alfie having a horror show in front of goal and Greegs - WTF? - brilliant all game then has an absolute howler.

I really did see that coming, I'm gutted because I thought our first half performance was as good as I've seen this season.

SG is Purley to blame fcking shambolic game management fcking raging fcking clueless

27 shots at goal, 10 on target = 1 goal. We must have the worse goal to shots average in the UK. And this isn't a new thing, this is what we get week to week, we need strikers who can finish. maybe we should stop pretending that Alfie is a 30 million pound player and we should go sign someone who knows how to score.
Was about to post those stats. Same nearly all season. They are shameful and show that our strikers are rank rotten and wasteful.

Poor from McGregor, but this one is on Morelos. Several sitters missed, especially the open goal shortly before they scored. We cannot keep misfiring up front, we have a total lack of goals this season and it's worrying.

See the pish about morelos weight is going on here again.

I'm sure the sports scientists, nutritionists and gaffer are glad you've pointed out that he's fat and it's managed to slip past the numoures tests and diets he's given...

IT is nothing to do with his weight. It is all to do with his attitude. 18 months ago he was a beast giving everything, now he is hovering around the game. Today he cost us that game with his pathetic efforts at finishing.

This game sums up the season. Some on here still mock you if you say the team needs to get it’s act together and that the league is far from being a foregone conclusion. We haven’t capitalised on Celtic being in disarray at the beginning of this season at all.
We are 4 points ahead of the worst Celtic team in 20 years we can’t defend we can’t score goals I’m not sure why anyone should mock

How many times have we thrown away games right at the end. You would honestly think we would have learned from that. Especially at home. We absolutely dominated most of that game and Morelos could have had four or five goals. You can't make it up.

Management need to sort out our inability to perform in both halves, we are winning nothing only playing well for 45 minutes :mad:

That was an abysmal 45. Alfie should have put the game to bed. God knows what his value must be now. He’s a shadow of the player he was.
McGregor made some good stops but he might just have started the decline.
This season is going to be a struggle.

Really worried now that we are gonna make a right cùnt of this season, just no signs whatsoever of it getting any better

We should've buried them. Why did we take Aribo off ? It should've been Alfie you could see it wasn't happening for him today.
Their goal was a shocker to lose.

I don’t know of a team that concedes as many last gasp goals. Happens multiple times a season

The worst part is that it lets the manks in that wee bit closer and will give them a psychological belief that they can catch up now.

Fucking rank rotten.

I suspect the patter about Newcastle won’t be going away any time soon either if this is the effect of it this week.

Talk of Morelos interest is going to be stone dead after that performance.

It was absolutely disgraceful

We haven’t played well a full game all season. Today first half was very good second half pish poor. How many chances did Morelos have he needs to be putting at least one away. We’ve given them a shot in the arm.

Couldn't put them away simply because Alfie has become unreliable in front of goal and yet his link up play has never been better.
Very frustrating.
I feel as I have been robbed.

Ffs started going wrong when he took Aribo and Hagi off, one or the other not both.
Morelos was honking today and that's why big John should be number 1 imo.

The worst part is that it lets the manks in that wee bit closer and will give them a psychological belief that they can catch up now.

Fucking rank rotten.

I suspect the patter about Newcastle won’t be going away any time soon either if this is the effect of it this week.

What you mean the manks think they can catch us, we keep playing the way we are playing and they will undoubtedly catch us.

Still on Gerrard for me - his in game management is bordering on amateur. If it doesn't go right from the beginning he's got no idea what to do and can't affect the game in the slightest.
Thing is he could have though, kept Aribo on and taken Morelos off, no brainer.

Morelos. That's on your head today.
He's a fkn disgrace, get him dropped, overweight and barely interested until Europe tav back to stupid fouls as well, yet again a 1 half team.. shocking, Gerrard keeps his favourites on but doesn't hesitate to hook wright and puts on bacuna !! That was the start of the downfall. Oh aye kamara get a chance to shoot in the last seconds and passes wooosh

Back