1 x Club 72 for PSV- now gone

Cucumbear

Official Ticketer
Evening all

Due to work commitments I cannot attend on Tuesday. My Club72 ticket is available. £50 includes bar access, food before the game, programme, one beverage and a half time pie. E ticket so can be emailed.

Great position, front row of the Govan rear and about mid way between halfway line and Copland Stand.

Don’t normally sell my own ticket, but we need all the support we can get.

First to PM gets it.

Evening all

Due to work commitments I cannot attend on Tuesday. My Club72 ticket is available. £50 includes bar access, food before the game, programme, one beverage and a half time pie. E ticket so can be emailed.

Great position, front row of the Govan rear and about mid way between halfway line and Copland Stand.

First to PM gets it.

Take
Evening all

First to PM gets it.
take
Evening all

First to PM gets it.
Sent you PM, cheers

Back