10 in a row

Vamos_buffalo

everyone actually take a minute and think about the realistic thing that could happen hear. People constantly wanting a change in manager after some poor results is one way they are going to win 10 in a row.

Pedros had one transfer window, one window where he's strengthened us from last year, he needs possibly 2 or 3 windows to get a full squad together that could compete.

As hard as it sounds our aim is to stop those bastards getting 10 in a row

That's ok then!! Ffs no one is going to think that bar you

We need to stop them because if we don't wether we like it or not the history books will read 10iar

It means absolutely nothing to me. Our club has survived an attempt to kill us off for good and folk are concerned about 10 in a row ?

The reality is it's looking increasingly likely they will do it. We will need to be extremely lucky in the next few transfer windows to stop them.

Unless a surface to air missile takes out their plane on a European trip then it's inevitable they will get 10. We are way off and don't have the money to improve to catch them

That's ok then!! Ffs no one is going to think that bar you

We need to stop them because if we don't wether we like it or not the history books will read 10iar

Im well aware of that. The gulf is wide, made wider by referees and compliant compliance officer, media etc.

I'm not chucking in the towel but the task to stop that mob is huge.

Corruption and footballing issues to overcome makes it very, very difficult

Our next managerial appointment will decide this or not.

Don't allow Murray or Park flights to anywhere outside of Europe

No chance it will be stopped. It will take at least 5 years for us to get back and win a title.

10 in a row means nothing now. The game has changed.

Advocats team won 50% of their league games and would destroy that Celtic team. The level of scottish football has changed as well. Its at its lowest ebb.

We need investment. 7 million per season can do it if we are lucky. I think we need around 15 million in on go to compete for the league

The reality is it's looking increasingly likely they will do it. We will need to be extremely lucky in the next few transfer windows to stop them.

We need to start adding quality. Our left hand side needs players of quality added.

The OP is correct however we cannot keep the changing managers if we want to compete. This manager simply must see the season out and show that we can build a winning team.

It means absolutely nothing to me. Our club has survived an attempt to kill us off for good and folk are concerned about 10 in a row ?
Yip.

They'd rather we died. They still want but aren't getting our titles.

I hope we stop them but no idea where the resource to do so is coming from.

We could have got 10, 11 or 12 ourselves but completely fucked that up but our run didn't involve others being booted down divisions.

The term losing the battle but winning the war should apply here. So what if they do reach 10 ? Nobody thought we'd do 9 in a row in the 90's but we did, so who is to say we won't win 10 in the future ?

5 tainted titles in a row.

A lot can happen in 3/4 years anyway. When we won 9, And went on a spending splurge in 1997 did anyone think that 97/98 would turn out like it did?

Yes mate, lived through their 9 and it was horrible.
It will be more than 10.
Still if you don't care, then whatever floats your boat.

I'm the same to be honest. It'll never be forgotten that 4 of them were won before the season had even started.

It's not the same, and I don't know why people torture themselves with what them and their mutant fans will think

10 in row? They will get more than that. I'm sure some will think him soft and 'No Surrnder' and all that but it's the reality. That mob didn't even play well and we were not at the races. Utterly miserable.

tainted or not, IF they do it, then it wont matter how they did it. We need to stop it and we need to do it fast!
Well, unless you've got a spare ÂŁ20 million in your piggy bank, it ain't going to happen any time soon.

%^*& it. We have to do everything in our power to stop them getting 10 in a row. At this stage I'd rather we gamble and spend spend spend to get in quality players. I can understand the argument that the last 5/6 years have made bears scared of the idea of the club spending big. But now we have to pull out all the stops to prevent their tainted 10.

I couldn't care if they won 10 or not.

My focus is on when we win the title next, not stopping them winning a particualr title.

With exception of Morales which was JJs recommendation, his recruitment has been shocking!
Pena - utter crap
Herrera - canny get a game
Dalcio - pish
Cardoso- mince
Dorrans - past it
Jack - good player
Alvez - I'm not impressed

Then we have defeats at home to them, sheep for first time in 25 years, the embarrassment of Luxembourg, beat by hibs, pumped again by Tim's, canny beat thistle over 90 minutes 2 games in a row, drawing with hearts in crisis at home.

I love his passion but he should have been sacked after progress game. It's there for all to see.
We have pumped yet more millions that we can't afford down the swanny.

The board as at fault for this. Pedro is their man. King out! Pedro out!

In two or three windows time they'll be closer, we'll be skinter, and he'll likely have signed more garbage a la Pena

By the way, the fact some of you are so hung up on them counting the tainted titles and celebrating gleefully will actually bring them a great deal more joy.

Deep down everyone knows it's not quite the same thing because of what happened to us, same way we all know they're pedo harbourers. Them ignoring these things doesn't make them any less true.

I see two scenarios:

1. We stop them and we both go back to the glory days of the 00's, progressing far in Europe and having exciting to the wire league battles. Both clubs benefit.

2. They get 10, our attendances plummet and we permanently end up like Aberdeen. They end up in limbo and losing 7-0/5-0 to Barca and psg becomes the norm. Both clubs suffer.

I dread it. No matter what we think, most won't have a fu(king clue about tainted titles.

They'll look back and see the bheasts have 10iar.

Back