10K strips sold since yesterday

I just received my "blackout polo" in 3XL and it's the equivalent of XL or at a push 2XL.
It's really disturbing that I'm going to have to return it for a 4XL!
:eek:
Any other rotund gentlemen should order at least two sizes larger than they normally buy!

Yip, my 4XL home shirt this season actually measures smaller than last season’s 2XL.

I don't buy strips but I'll be getting this one.

Does anyone know if they will be bringing out a pro-version because if they are I will wait for that?

And, 10,000 in a day is excellent - can you imagine what it would have been if it had a blue star.:))
:)) :)) :))

There a chance the team could wear this at home to Dundee in December? Both of Dundee's kits this season are Blue so good chance we would need to wear a changed kit?

Same thing happened in 02/03 I think it was.

Excuse the confusion, I’m way too old for a strip so not bought one in years. With all the buy here/buy there advice in recent times I’m wanting to make sure my grandson’s (black) kit comes from the right place. Is it just a case of click through via the Rangers website?

The kit is a cracker and I’ve bought my son the lot but IMO it’s a pity it’s been the rip off merchants of Castore that has had the privilege of making our 150th Anniversary kits.

I got mine this morning. It’s a really really nice top. In typical Castore fashion, the embroidery on the 8 in 1872 is not exactly great but I don’t think that could justify a return. Everything else is good.

Are they available in store? Won't by on line as Hermes is useless and Castore sizing is useless too.

Bought mine today – it looks really nice in real life.

4XL is exactly the same size on the #150 and home shirts I have – and both are slightly bigger than last season’s home in 2XL.

Impressed with the quality.

Latest posts

Back