18's Good Form Continues

Nice to hear , what’s brought the significant improvement E ?
To be fair there wasn't much in the games we lost.

Hibs have been the best team we played, in a game of few chances we started well and took the lead. Hibs came back and the winning goal took a big deflection totally wrong footing the goal keeper.

We dominated possession against Dundee Utd but the two U17 centre backs struggled against a powerful striker and we lost poor goals.

Celtic game was the biggest disappointment, they fielded a team that was around a year younger, I expected a win when I saw the lineups but we were poor and against lost bad goals.

To be fair there wasn't much in the games we lost.

Hibs have been the best team we played, in a game of few chances we started well and took the lead. Hibs came back and the winning goal took a big deflection totally wrong footing the goal keeper.

We dominated possession against Dundee Utd but the two U17 centre backs struggled against a powerful striker and we lost poor goals.

Celtic game was the biggest disappointment, they fielded a team that was around a year younger, I expected a win when I saw the lineups but we were poor and against lost bad goals.

What was Celtic score

What's happened to the boy Graham signed from Ross County? Don't think I'm seen him mentioned much in any if your youth reports @elfideldo

What's happened to the boy Graham signed from Ross County? Don't think I'm seen him mentioned much in any if your youth reports @elfideldo

He has been injured most of the season, played in a friendly against Morton, hasn't been involved in any competitive game, not sure when he is expected back. Darren McInally has also been a long term injury (15-16 months), I think he has started some training and may get back on the pitch this month.

Cheers OP, do we have any standouts in the U18’s?
The obvious ones are Leon King ( who doesn't really play U18's) and Charlie Lindsay. Rory Wilson is an U16 player but plays and regularly scores at U18's, Hopefully he will see his future at Rangers when he turns 16 will sign a contract. A few others have featured for The Colts with Robbie Ure scoring a few goals. Players progress at different rates, so others could take a step forward in coming months.

Anything of note in the Motherwell team ?
I thought Motherwell were very poor and didn't trouble Rangers, even their goal was a fortunate own goal. They did have some U16's in their lineup so were a bit younger than Rangers overall. If pushed to pick their best player on the day I would say Luca Ross who played on the left as an attacking midfielder.

I thought Motherwell were very poor and didn't trouble Rangers, even their goal was a fortunate own goal. They did have some U16's in their lineup so were a bit younger than Rangers overall. If pushed to pick their best player on the day I would say Luca Ross who played on the left as an attacking midfielder.

Cheers they had 5 06s playing

does anyone have a link to where you can view U18s fixtures and league table?

Fixtures and results on the first link, fixture dates are subject to change.

2nd link gives all League results and League Table

Fixtures and results on the first link, fixture dates are subject to change.

2nd link gives all League results and League Table

Brilliant mate. Thank you. Hopefully able to attend games soon without needing covid acceptance

Back