2,000 of you deviants online at 1pm

I've got a mate who wants one of those. Recommended?
They are good.
Most shops have the kegs now and give the the £5 off for returning them.
We have a fridge in our garage so it only takes 15-20 mins to get to the 3 degree temp (which you can alter)
My 13 yo arsed some of my Stella keg when I was at a mates last night.
His Xmas money is getting dipped the wee shit.

They are good.
Most shops have the kegs now and give the the £5 off for returning them.
We have a fridge in our garage so it only takes 15-20 mins to get to the 3 degree temp (which you can alter)
My 13 yo arsed some of my Stella keg when I was at a mates last night.
His Xmas money is getting dipped the wee shit.
My mate has just got a new flat. Big TV etc. He was looking at these things. Quite a wide selection of beers available. Especially the German stuff.

Cleaned out the shed this morning (fck my life's exciting) so now about to test the load capacity of my rather large estate motor.
I noticed the wife has added to the pile might need to upgrade to an artic at this rate.
Would it not be better to test your wife's capacity with your yoghurt rifle, just giving you another option

Sitting by the window people watching with a rum in my hand and a cat on my lap looking down at the street. I watched an elderly man in a mobility scooter zig zag across the middle of the road before stopping in front of a parked car that was about to pull out. The drivers both exchanged insults and the mobility mad man poked his scooter at the bonnet of the car a couple of times then wheeled away after the thing nearly tipped from being swung onto two wheels.

Other than that i'm just pissing away time.

Done small food shop today. Granddaughter away to her fathers for a few days. Had to nip out as daughter forgot nappies.

Done a bit of playing music for a few friends online and checked in here a few times to catch up.

Other than that, a night in front of TV, try to calm wife down, might go on flight radar and track a few planes, as is the FF way.

Sitting by the window people watching with a rum in my hand and a cat on my lap looking down at the street. I watched an elderly man in a mobility scooter zig zag across the middle of the road before stopping in front of a parked car that was about to pull out. The drivers both exchanged insults and the mobility mad man poked his scooter at the bonnet of the car a couple of times then wheeled away after the thing nearly tipped from being swung onto two wheels.

Other than that i'm just pissing away time.
Having a wee run out in my mobility scooter.

In San Diego, bored to fúck with the in-laws and having to pander constantly to their kids, looking for a slice of normality.

Back