Archive 2021/22 Official Bundesliga Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting then why nothing except the games that Sky are likely to show
Mate just asked:

I believe as Sky Sports have now bought the rights to show Bundesliga matches we are no longer allowed to stream those games on the app, sorry for any dissapointment!

Mate just asked:

I believe as Sky Sports have now bought the rights to show Bundesliga matches we are no longer allowed to stream those games on the app, sorry for any dissapointment!
Ok

I wonder if that means there has been a deal struck for Bundesliga 2 then if they had showing the 1st 2 weeks of that?

Ok

I wonder if that means there has been a deal struck for Bundesliga 2 then if they had showing the 1st 2 weeks of that?
God knows. Also said this, think the fella is making it up as he goes along myself!

The blackout between 1:30 - 5:05pm means we can not stream games shown at those times but if we have a stream available outside of that time we will hope to show it for you

The blackout was removed last season due to covid and fans not being able to attend matches, but is now back

God knows. Also said this, think the fella is making it up as he goes along myself!

The blackout between 1:30 - 5:05pm means we can not stream games shown at those times but if we have a stream available outside of that time we will hope to show it for you

The blackout was removed last season due to covid and fans not being able to attend matches, but is now back
Yes

If other betting companies can show it then yes he making it up, it is one of those 'grey' areas on broadcasting

England only for blackout which as you show know is 2.45pm to 5.15pm

Interesting sideline in the Dortmund Eintracht game for those who will be watching.
Referee Tobias Stieler will be in charge of our 2nd leg v Alashkert.
He was the ref who sent off Morelos and Flanagan v Ufa where he had a bit of a nightmare.

Are sky planning on showing the weekly 1hr highlights show?

BT use to show it every Monday night, would be gutted if sky don't broadcast it

I like Phil Bonnie from the worldwide feed but it looks like Sky are going to phone it in with their coverage. Just silence for the first ten mins and the camera panning the crowd

I like Phil Bonnie from the worldwide feed but it looks like Sky are going to phone it in with their coverage. Just silence for the first ten mins and the camera panning the crowd
Simply taking the World feed for the games

Confirmed the two live tv matches for next weekend, they said one would always be the 17:30 Saturday match. Expect the other will usually feature BVB or Bayern.

By the looks of it this is what is happening:

All 4 games outside the blackout period, Will be shown by Sky. The Saturday evening ‘Top Spiel’ will be live on Sky Sports Football every week. Any other game outside the the blackout period that features Bayern or BVB will also be live on SSF. The other games outside the blackout period not featuring the big two will be shown through the Sky Sports app starting tomorrow with Mainz vs Leipzig & Cologne vs Hertha.

Bold prediction here but I think Dortmund might stop Bayern's attempt at 10 in a row this season.

Watching them v eintracht frankfurt and they are destroying them. 5-1 with 5mins to go. New coach has changed formation. Don't seem to be missing sancho

Really good game to watch. Haaland looks unplayable at times. About time Sky gave something back after losing La Liga because Kabaddi just doesn’t cut it.

Ok

Showing all Bundesliga and Bundesliga 2 matches live today skybet, wouldn't surprise me if they just dropped them yesterday as the system couldn't cope - will see what they do next Saturday.

Showing all Bundesliga and Bundesliga 2 matches live today skybet, wouldn't surprise me if they just dropped them yesterday as the system couldn't cope - will see what they do next Saturday.
Interesting yeah see what happens next week

I don't do online betting so I don't see the impact

Kaiserslautern v 1860 München just started on YouTube. Cracking stadium that, would love to take in a game there.

Schalke getting a good drubbing here, flying Regensburg who are beating them - 12 points from first 4 matches.

A reply to someone that enquired about the coverage - taken from the Digitalspy forum

Thanks for your email concerning our German Bundesliga football coverage.

Sky Sports has become the new home of the Bundesliga in the UK and Ireland after winning exclusive rights for the next four seasons. Coverage of the league began on Friday, 13th August 2021.

As per our broadcast agreement with the Bundesliga, We will show on 2 x Live matches per match day week and we will also be showing 2 x matches on Sky Sports App and the Sky Sports YouTube channel. Typically, it will be one weekly on a Saturday (5.30pm) with an additional three live on Sky Sports app. We have no plans at present to broadcast Bundesliga Division 2 (Previously covered by BT Sport).

The other games each week will kick-off during the football blackout period in the UK (Saturday 3pm kick off and therefore not allowed for live coverage under current UEFA rules – blackout period is 2.45pm until 5.15pm, previously, this blackout was relaxed when no fans were allowed in grounds because of COVID.

We are using the Sky Sports App rather than the Red Button as we believe it will deliver bigger audiences on our app (which is free and available to everyone) than if we make it available via the red button, to Sky Sports customers only, and going up against English Premier League or EFL Championship football.

Thanks again for your email to Sky.

A reply to someone that enquired about the coverage - taken from the Digitalspy forum

Thanks for your email concerning our German Bundesliga football coverage.

Sky Sports has become the new home of the Bundesliga in the UK and Ireland after winning exclusive rights for the next four seasons. Coverage of the league began on Friday, 13th August 2021.

As per our broadcast agreement with the Bundesliga, We will show on 2 x Live matches per match day week and we will also be showing 2 x matches on Sky Sports App and the Sky Sports YouTube channel. Typically, it will be one weekly on a Saturday (5.30pm) with an additional three live on Sky Sports app. We have no plans at present to broadcast Bundesliga Division 2 (Previously covered by BT Sport).

The other games each week will kick-off during the football blackout period in the UK (Saturday 3pm kick off and therefore not allowed for live coverage under current UEFA rules – blackout period is 2.45pm until 5.15pm, previously, this blackout was relaxed when no fans were allowed in grounds because of COVID.

We are using the Sky Sports App rather than the Red Button as we believe it will deliver bigger audiences on our app (which is free and available to everyone) than if we make it available via the red button, to Sky Sports customers only, and going up against English Premier League or EFL Championship football.

Thanks again for your email to Sky.
Are they not contradicting themselves there? Saying two different things?

Way I understood it was the 5:30 Saturday match would always be live on Sky Sports Football and one other match will be (more than likely that will be Bayern or BVB where possible) - then 2 further matches will be on the app/youtube.

Are they not contradicting themselves there? Saying two different things?

Way I understood it was the 5:30 Saturday match would always be live on Sky Sports Football and one other match will be (more than likely that will be Bayern or BVB where possible) - then 2 further matches will be on the app/youtube.
Yes in a way or it is worded wrong

5.30pm Saturday was confirmed every matchday as per the DFL statement as well while the other game is at Sky's choice for the main channels plus 2 for the App/Youtube channel

Next weekend for it Friday night and Saturday 5.30pm

Sule is such a mental centre back. One minute he's doing a pirouette and nearly leathering one in, the next he's caught out and giving away daft free kicks.

Schalke getting a good drubbing here, flying Regensburg who are beating them - 12 points from first 4 matches.
I got the train back from Copenhagen with a Regensburg Fan. He never spoke a word of English but travelled up to see us. He had been given a badge in the 70s and had followed us since. Lovely place, went there to watch Arminia

I got the train back from Copenhagen with a Regensburg Fan. He never spoke a word of English but travelled up to see us. He had been given a badge in the 70s and had followed us since. Lovely place, went there to watch Arminia
I went to the new Stadium when it was opened - first match of 2015/2016 season. Unfortunately it’s close to the station so I didn’t see much of the town. They were playing in the Regionaliga that season, be some achievement if they reach Bundesliga this season.

Stuttgart have won but they are still 15–th. If they don’t improve their form they could follow the likes of Werder Bremen , Shalke 04 … in the lower divisions…

3 Liga Turkgucu Munchen have filed for banruptcy:

"Up until the day the application was submitted, we tried everything in our power to avert this step," emphasized Managing Director Max Kothny in a statement this Monday, adding: "Even if that unfortunately didn't work, it's now important to Don't see the situation as an end, but as an opportunity. We now have the opportunity to realign ourselves without the burdens of the past and with the help of possible new, strong sponsors."

Even before the turn of the year, it had leaked out that Türkgücü was experiencing economic turbulence. The club had confirmed to the "Süddeutsche Zeitung" that they had "not submitted all the necessary evidence for subsequent licensing" to the *** - now the big earthquake follows.

In which league Türkgücü can tackle the rebuilding depends on both sporting and financial matters. First of all, the third division team has to adjust to a nine-point deduction according to the *** rules of the game. Türkgücü would then fall back to the bottom of the table and suddenly have to deal with the burden of a ten-point deficit in the relegation battle.

Niklas Sule just signed for Dortmund for 22/23.

Full Stadiums in Germany from March 20th.

@cav

Reactions: cav
Full Stadiums in Germany from March 20th.

@cav

You little f.ucking beauty @Wazza!
:))

Shalke 04 won again in 2 Bundesliga. They have a chance to come back to the 1-st even this year.

2 Bundesliga is very interesting this year. Werder Bremen play very well too, they have several consecutive wins.

The battle for the first places is fierce.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back