6.30 catering update

Boy next to me got a burger around half time, and it looked good tbf.

Guy next to me got one on Saturday it did look good, that is what put me in the mood decided not to bother having anything to eat after work went up earlier than normal too last night, straight to kiosk at CD6 nope no burgers. Hot dog with a dry stale roll.

I never touch the food but noticed people with the burgers last night and they looked decent?

Any feedback on the Black Rooster scran?

I never touch the food but noticed people with the burgers last night and they looked decent?

Any feedback on the Black Rooster scran?
Chicken burger was decent inside on Saturday. Outside the Sat before the wings were tremendous as well

Had a steak pie last night from the normal kiosks at about 7:45, roasting hot and was actually very decent

Finally got round to getting a burger before yesterday’s game.

Must admit was impressed, fresh burger and salad was actually like one you’d get out a decent restaurant

Had a steak pie at one of the pre season games and was total garbage.

Had another yesterday and was even worse. Overcooked and tasteless.

Let's hope the catering team have a successful match tomorrow, in Ibrox AND New Edmiston House! The knives are out for every department at Rangers, no one is safe!

Haven't had a good old catering thread in a while so will be interesting for fans to see what improvements have been made by Levy since the last post on this thread.

They have serious competition up against the Black Rooster kiosk in the Sandy Jardine Rear and from their snack van beside the Megastore!

Looking forward to a photograph of a comically unidentifiable and undercooked comestible tomorrow and an ensuing 8 pager as to how it is endemic of the crumbling standards at the club.

Beale must condemn RSC

No burgers or nacho hotdogs or cold drinks or hot drinks (“the water hasn’t been on since last season”)

Stall is at Gate 19 Main Stand lower level.

I got a pie, a bar of Dairy Milk and a cup of Luke warm water poured from a bottle.

May work in your favour as cold water would solidify the grease out the pie and cause you problems later in the neither regions

Was in the New Edmiston House Café for the first time last week. The guy at the till messed up my order and gave me a completely different sandwich from what I asked for. I decided to let it slide as I didn't want to cause a scene and hold the queue up any longer.

Eating the sandwich you would think it was a cardboard sandwich, stale AF like the cakes because they're left out with no wrapping around them!

Back in early tomorrow to see if it's improved...

Let's hope the catering team have a successful match tomorrow, in Ibrox AND New Edmiston House! The knives are out for every department at Rangers, no one is safe!

Haven't had a good old catering thread in a while so will be interesting for fans to see what improvements have been made by Levy since the last post on this thread.

They have serious competition up against the Black Rooster kiosk in the Sandy Jardine Rear and from their snack van beside the Megastore!
The recurring hotdog conversation is one which I look forward to reading once again tomorrow night on the train back, always makes for a top quality and captivating read.

Watched a guy take his box back to a kiosk a few weeks ago. He had opened it and got his 2 half's of burger bun, but no actual cheeseburger in it. :))
I was going to go into the shop to buy a duck for my wee grandson, now I'm worried...:)

The catering is shite. Same old over priced greasy pies.

Broomloan read was sold out of everything before HT at the Patrick game.

Black Rooster in SJ Rear is superb.

Heard that the club are doing away with the burgers and bringing in Chicken Wraps and Nachos for the Dundee United game.

Back