9 league games played - 15 goals scored

Tip tap tip tap tap tip tap tip tap tip tap tap tip tap tip tap tip tap tap tip tap tip tap tip tap tap tip tap tip tap
tip tap tap tip tap tip tap tip tap tap tip tap tip tap tip tap tap tip tap tip tap tip tap tap tip tap tip tap tip tap tap tip tap tip tap tip tap tap tip tap tip tap tip tap tap tip tap tip tap tip tap tap tip tap tip tap

Chance squandered

Vs

Lundstrum

Boooom = goal

Weve a manager who scored 1 million thunderbolts and a team who, in the main are feart to take responsibility and put the laces through the baw
94th minute sums us up kamara a think 25 30 yard out and rather than have a dig plays a safe 6 yard pass to the side,

Tip tap tip tap tap tip tap tip tap tip tap tap tip tap tip tap tip tap tap tip tap tip tap tip tap tap tip tap tip tap
tip tap tap tip tap tip tap tip tap tap tip tap tip tap tip tap tap tip tap tip tap tip tap tap tip tap tip tap tip tap tap tip tap tip tap tip tap tap tip tap tip tap tip tap tap tip tap tip tap tip tap tap tip tap tip tap

Chance squandered

Vs

Lundstrum

Boooom = goal

Weve a manager who scored 1 million thunderbolts and a team who, in the main are feart to take responsibility and put the laces through the baw
Keep the faith, told you a thousand times stop exaggerating, the road is long to champions league group stages, but it is blue

We don’t score goals and the defence is rotten. We are nearly conceding a goal a game.

I’ll add a third point. The midfield doesn’t contribute any where near enough.

It’s gone flat and stale.

Disagree completely with that. Enough chances created in that first half alone to win three games.
We are not creating anywhere near the same as last year - however I do think in all of Gerrard’s time we’ve not converted anywhere near enough. This season we are labouring in all areas of the pitch - likely if we scored some it would maybe losen us all up. Morelos miss today is just unforgivable, terrible to miss with a chance like that!

We can't put the ball in the net and it's now mid October. We could effectively be out of Europe by Friday. People say "but we're top". We won't be in May of this didn't get sorted. I know the defence is poor but the attack are awful. I felt the defence largely won us the league last season, that won't be happening either.

To me it looks like Goldson and Morelos don't want to be here.

We are not creating anywhere near the same as last year - however I do think in all of Gerrard’s time we’ve not converted anywhere near enough. This season we are labouring in all areas of the pitch - likely if we scored some it would maybe losen us all up. Morelos miss today is just unforgivable, terrible to miss with a chance like that!

Spot on about Alfie's miss mate. It's an absolute shocker and puts the game to bed but, I don't think they can be accused of not creating chances today. Other games such as Dundee Utd, Motherwell second half and St Johnstone fair enough but, not today.

Gerrard said post match that McGregor has been stitched up a bit by the forwards. I think I'd go along with that.

94th minute sums us up kamara a think 25 30 yard out and rather than have a dig plays a safe 6 yard pass to the side,

This ALL DAY LONG

I think i may have swore out loud towards him at that very moment.

"F***ing Hit the f***ing thing ya f***king sh*** bag"

Immediately followed by a toot toot on the whistle for full time

We can't put the ball in the net and it's now mid October. We could effectively be out of Europe by Friday. People say "but we're top". We won't be in May of this didn't get sorted. I know the defence is poor but the attack are awful. I felt the defence largely won us the league last season, that won't be happening either.

This manager trotted out this pish again in the post match presser as if it was some sort of excuse for spunking another two points at home

Back