A Captains Part

Number8

I have John Greigs autobiography a captain's part from 1968 signed by players back then maybe looking to sell anyone got an idea of what I should look for it?

I have John Greigs autobiography a captain's part from 1968 signed by players back then maybe looking to sell anyone got an idea of what I should look for it?

Memorabilia is worth what someone is willing to pay for it. If you're expecting a fortune, I think you'll be disappointed to be honest given the era. I've no idea what you should ask, however if you have a value in mind auction it on eBay, or any auction website, with a reserve that you'd be willing to accept.

If we keep winning and scoring goals, then no.
He’ll have to work his way in

giphy.gif

There is a Rangers memorabilia auction page on FB, I reckon you might get £50 for it

Auction it for charity big man. You won’t receive a life changing amount of money but maybe raise enough to help out a needy cause

The book itself isn’t hard to find. As mentioned above, the main factors that will determine it’s value are the condition of the book , the autographs and whether it has it’s original dust jacket( and the condition of that too).

My brother done some work on the great mans roof a few years back. We both got signed shirts( mines was for a happy 21st) a signed book and he also got a wee line from Mr Greig as he tripped over his doorstep and he told him thats definately a penalty son!

Hey, do you have a price in mind you'd accept? My old man idolised Greig, unfortunately he has passed away, but I'd love that book to have in his honour. Did Greig sign it? Please private message me.

Keep it. Why would any Rangers Fan sell something like that. My copy is signed too but by my father and it also says “happy 12th birthday son”.
It’ll go to my son someday. Keep it !

Back