A good Bear has passed

juanger

I hope this is allowed but;
Was on Linkedin today and the Hilton Glasgow (William St) put a post up about a chef, Jimmy Millar, who recently passed.
Jimmy and I, having stayed there often, got to know each other. He knew I was going to the game one morning at breakfast, asked me who I supported (I'm from N.Ireland), and, well, the rest is history.
A season ticket holder for many years, a lovely lovely man, and someone I had great fondness for - despite only knowing him for about 2 years.
Felt the need to post, such a genuine profound impact he had on me with his welcoming personality. He called me Sir, I'm in my 40's. That's the standard we uphold, despite my "embarrassment".
Condolences to the family- an absolute gentleman- RIP Jimmy x

Was on Linkedin today and the Hilton Glasgow (William St) put a post up about a chef, Jimmy Millar, who recently passed.
Jimmy and I, having stayed there often, got to know each other. He knew I was going to the game one morning at breakfast, asked me who I supported (I'm from N.Ireland), and, well, the rest is history.
A season ticket holder for many years, a lovely lovely man, and someone I had great fondness for - despite only knowing him for about 2 years.
Felt the need to post, such a genuine profound impact he had on me with his welcoming personality. He called me Sir, I'm in my 40's. That's the standard we uphold, despite my "embarrassment".
Anyone know what age Jimmy was? Wondering if it's someone who sat a few rows from me in the SJ

Dreadful news i spent 3 years in the Hilton glasgow the living well gym and upstairs when I worked from the bar area! The best gym in Glasgow! Rip Jimmy x

Sorry for your loss in terms of friendship and obviously his family too.

Just shows it is little things that make people be great people and Jimmy sounded a great guy

So sorry to hear this. Let's hope that we get a great result tomorrow and give Jimmy something to be proud of.

Well done mate you did your pal proud.

Jimmy Miller by all accounts a great man and great Rangers man, we salute you chef, RIP Jimmy Miller.

Back