Albufeira

Had that a couple of times abroad, horrible.
Ive been in some states over the years but nothing compared to that a living hell for 48 hours

Id spent 3 days in Lisbon on the lash for Chelsea Vs Sporting and Albufiera finished me off… with hindsight i should have went to hospital

I’ll be in Albufeira for the Hearts game as well. Will likely watch in Bar 33 as its local for me and will definitely be showing the game.

Last time i was in the Britannia bar i ended up with alcohol poisoning after spending 48hours on the sesh enjoying their hospitality

Great lad ran it then

Similar story here at the same bar!!

Spent 4 nights in Ibiza, had the bright of idea of flying to Faro then a taxi into Albafeira caught us against some diddy team and spent near on 3 days on the lash, was bringing up blood that was like cotton wool for about 3 hours before the flight home!

Good times!

Similar story here at the same bar!!

Spent 4 nights in Ibiza, had the bright of idea of flying to Faro then a taxi into Albafeira caught us against some diddy team and spent near on 3 days on the lash, was bringing up blood that was like cotton wool for about 3 hours before the flight home!

Good times!
Cotton Wool Blood ha ha thats some state

The Strips never been kind to me… in the 90’s at the Garage nightclub that used to be near Kiss. Id Nutted and tried to choke some Irish prick in the toilets and he got the police involved.. they pulled a gun on me down an alley turned out it was to scare me and it did the job!

I rattled a fat chick on the crazy gold course same night crazy days

Anybody know of any Rangers bars in albufeira that will show the fitba on Saturday? I just went up looking for the Britannia Bar and its now Paddys Irish Bar... devastating news!!
I was there for 2 weeks a few weeks ago, couldn't find any bear friendly bars at all. Watched the games in a bar called the drop in bar, up a hill from the escalators at the old town. Guy joe in there will get any game on for you if you ask him.

I was there for 2 weeks a few weeks ago, couldn't find any bear friendly bars at all. Watched the games in a bar called the drop in bar, up a hill from the escalators at the old town. Guy joe in there will get any game on for you if you ask him.
Yeah it's a shame as we used to have Scots Rock near the top of the strip,The Hideaway which then turned into The Brittania,now nothing.

I like the Drop In, his dad owns the restaurant round the corner. Our favorite go to for a meal before going down the old town and their mass produced exorbitant priced food.

Was in Albufeira last week, couldn't find anywhere doing the Hibs game as it was only on RTV, thankfully i have Iptv on my phone so managed to watch it on that whilst wearing my Brittania Bar t shirt !

There is a sports bar across the road from the shopping centre. I watched one of our games there before. Next to O'Jorge's Portuguese restaurant. Ask the guy and he should put it on for you.

The Geordie Viking bar just up the hill and left from kebab shop in old town....watched a few games in there....Google it

I like the Drop In, his dad owns the restaurant round the corner. Our favorite go to for a meal before going down the old town and their mass produced exorbitant priced food.
Definitely m8, total rip off down there. Me and the wife ended up in the drop in bar most nights. His old man's restaurant is decent as well.

Bump for this thread. My pals out there at moment and asking if anyone knows where the game will be shown.

Not Albuferia but The 19th hole and Brewery in Vilamoura will show the games if you ask. About €20/25 in taxi from Old Town Albuferia to Marina Vilamoura

The one home game I missed in nearly 20 years of season ticket ownership was because I was in another fucking country. And it was against those cunts. (we won btw)
To make it worse my cousins just text me saying big Helanders sitting infront of him and getting pictures wae the weans!

Back