All kicking off in Wiesbaden

Archibald Leitch

A place I have fond memories of, visiting Bielefeld fans causing havoc as their team are 0-4 down. Not a cop to be seen until 2 minutes ago, now the teams have been off the pitch for 15 minutes. Even the Bielefeld captain took pelters and missiles from his own fans, as he tried to reason with them.
Mental!

A place I have fond memories of, visiting Bielefeld fans causing havoc as their team are 0-4 down. Not a cop to be seen until 2 minutes ago, now the teams have been off the pitch for 15 minutes. Even the Bielefeld captain took pelters and missiles from his own fans, as he tried to reason with them.
Mental!
Mental!
Was posted in Sennelager mid 80s .

I think it’s fair to say that Bielefeld have “Hibs’d it”…

No. The last two seasons it’s fairer to say Bielefeld have Accies’d it.

Terrible side the past 2 seasons. Aging squad. Lost their talisman keeper to Man City and just a club in utter turmoil at the moment. Going through manager after manager when it’s the squad that needs ripped up.

There is absolutely no chance Arminia stay up this season. I was offered a ticket for the second leg by a mate last week. Very glad I couldn’t make it now.

So, it’s back to B3 where I first started watching them. :)

On a train to Berlin that is just about to pull into Bielefeld station. The town and surrounding countryside seem to be quiet. However I have put on Kevlar, a big thick parka and a beanie for maximum protection. Pray for me fellow Bears.

On a train to Berlin that is just about to pull into Bielefeld station. The town and surrounding countryside seem to be quiet. However I have put on Kevlar, a big thick parka and a beanie for maximum protection. Pray for me fellow Bears.
If you manage to see anyone give us a shout. There's a cracking bakery/ coffee shop near the old barracks.

Back