Ally Begg

Former sheep player, you really need to Google before you post.

Ally was a member of bad boys Inc. Aberdeens greatest pop export. If he played football it was a "celebrity" game hes not a footballer.

Genuinely thought he’d played for them.

He was there as kid, apologies, Sir Svensson.

Was driving up to Aberdeen yesterday so wanted yo listen to the football only
Options were Tay FM/ Northsound or Radio Shortbread.

Listening to Ewan Cameron on Tay FM and because of the Ferguson statue they were asking who the most important person at each club should be for a statue outside, This no mark said we should have a Craig White statue and laughed, I am guessing he’s a dolly fan but are these people not supposed to be impartial?
Ally Begg is self confessed Rangers hating scrote. We're he coming out with this shit about any other club in Scotland he'd be removed.

We have to put up with that shite excuse for a football show as our area is MFR , ally Begg is as funny as a boot in the cock.

There’s no mention of Rangers playing or the paedos , it’s as if the 2 biggest clubs don’t exist . Game of the day - Rangers v Hearts for eg on that’ shitshow it would be Falkirk v Hamilton or dundee v Motherwell

How this is passed as good radio I don’t know , you guys in Glasgow think Clyde ssb is biased an shit, try listening to that guff on a Saturday , you’ll soon change your mind

Was driving up to Aberdeen yesterday so wanted yo listen to the football only
Options were Tay FM/ Northsound or Radio Shortbread.

Listening to Ewan Cameron on Tay FM and because of the Ferguson statue they were asking who the most important person at each club should be for a statue outside, This no mark said we should have a Craig White statue and laughed, I am guessing he’s a dolly fan but are these people not supposed to be impartial?

Ally BEGGAR. That's his name.

Back