An Open Message to Nicola Sturgeon

Hate is a strong word. But I absolutely hate that woman. For what she’s done, and her predecessor Jabba the Hutt, has done to my nation. I’m British through and through. I’m not welcome in Scotland, along with the rest of us bears.

When those goons at central station last year had the ‘England. Get out of Scotland’ flag. Why were there zero arrests or even much (if any) out cry of this unapologetic racism? Sturgeon is a dangerous bigot! To actually think that was allowed to happen is really quite shocking!

We have to remember that Rangers, the club,team, management,players and fans are all anethema to Sturgeon and her SNP. We stand for support of Britain and the Queen which Sturgeon condemns and we are proud to be British. She will not rest until she has crippled us, one way or another.

For God's sake get rid of that lot, for the longer they are in power the worse it will be for us. Vote for anybody but the SNP.

With reference to my opening post (#2). This is a copy of a text I received from the relative I blocked.

After this text she said I should feel ashamed of myself to be Scottish.

(The SNP split families up.)

Yes, I live in England now due to work.

"....... go onto my Face book posts and you'll get the real true of what's happening in politics right now You only have to look south at Westminster and see what their doing to your England I feel sorry for them as what's facing them after Brexit at least Scotland has a way out."

i mean....this is the attitude that is happening to some people taken in by those bastards.

I’m still waiting for this wee wumin making a comment about the 50th anniversary of the 66 who died at Ibrox.
it is clear she was not interested as there was no mention. It doesn’t aid her quest for independence so they don't count for just a mention. She couldn’t care less, if it had been the anniversary of an ira follower they would have more of a mention.

As Rememberance day approaches and the nation stops to reflect and show our respect to the fallen and bow our heads in Rememberance you Nicola Sturgeon can go hang yours in utter shame as you continue to ignore the vile chanting and songs in support to a proscribed terrorist organisation by those "football fans" of celtic fc

Murdered by Cowards.....the very cowards celebrated by those "football fans" of celtic fc

Three of our own...Hang your head in utter shame.

S.N.P. are run by Republicans, for Republicans.

Already have. Her number has been blocked by me also. It'll be a cold day in Hell before I ever think of speaking to her again.
Good for you mate.
I have a couple of female cousins who I loved and looked up to growing up but I don't speak to them anymore because they are all over social media apparently banging on about all things snp.

She’s using a comedian who’s openly use sectarian anti-British language to promote stopping covid on tv adverts, that’s what we are dealing with and no one in the media wants to call it out.

I was very fortunate to be at the Battle of the Somme Commemorations in 2016 at Thiepval.. one of the most annoying and disgusting things was to witness Sturgeon, Abbott and Corbyn there.... take away their political positions and those republican loving scumbags would never have wanted to have been there.. A show off face or a jolly for them and that really did sicken me.
I was also in attendance, pure hypocrisy from the above.

The SNP, our supposed oober-patriots, to this day refuse to condemn the Irish terrorists who murdered countless innocent Scottish people. The SNP are not even pro-Scottish, but anti-British, like their Sinn Fein comrades across the water.
I suppose in todays context we should realy be calling it anti-british racism

As Rememberance day approaches and the nation stops to reflect and show our respect to the fallen and bow our heads in Rememberance you Nicola Sturgeon can go hang yours in utter shame as you continue to ignore the vile chanting and songs in support to a proscribed terrorist organisation by those "football fans" of celtic fc

Murdered by Cowards.....the very cowards celebrated by those "football fans" of celtic fc

Three of our own...Hang your head in utter shame.

Poetic. Here, here.

FE2-DAC80-9-AC7-42-B7-B2-FC-F5-BC13109-EEA.jpg

I genuinely can’t see the SNP lasting much longer without a major schism in the party. There was already one, Alba, but they are darkened by having that degenerate Salmond as leader. The SNP used to be a right of centre party, they shifted left to get elected, but that old right leaning part still exists.
My mate, has been an SNP member for 20 + years, he joined at school. He despises sturgeon and has pretty much the same opinion of Humza Yusaff as we do. He says that he’s not alone, and he thinks a major split is coming.

Back