Anderlecht sack manager/coach nine days before Celtic game

bearmind

As per title. Rene Weiler sacked. Poor run of results. Hopefully Anderlecht will get that 'new manager motivation' and beat the mhanks next Wednesday.

I dont think they are that great to be honest. Can see that lot beating them certainly at home and maybe a draw away.

I think this could deliver one of those immediate short term spurs that teams sometimes get with a change at the top.

I think this could deliver one of those immediate short term spurs that teams sometimes get with a change at the top.

This is a misconception & has been statistically proven as a fallacy.

Its strange as i also had the same perception that teams magically improve when i failing manager is sacked

Not sure whether this a good or bad thing. Hope it's the former and they dish out a beating to the scum.

Hopefully the Anderlecht players will realise they're playing for their jobs under a new manager. Fully expect Anderlecht to win next week.

Anderlecht will finish 3rd.

You cannot compete in Europe with a keeper as poor as Craig Gordon. They shipped something like 17 goals in the Europa League groups with Van Dijk and Denayer in defence, because of that diddy.

General consensus seems to be Hein Vanhaezebrouck, current coach of Gent.

Is that the big guy that looks like Ray Mears ? Quite a few on here were wanting him for us before Pedro was announced were they not ?

Good managerial record I think.

Is that the big guy that looks like Ray Mears ? Quite a few on here were wanting him for us before Pedro was announced were they not ?

Good managerial record I think.

Got them the league title in 2015 and got them pretty far in the Champions League too.

I'd fancy Anderlecht's chances if they would get him.

Hopefully Anderlecht make a positive appointment asap and get off to a new start under the new guy.

Home and away wins against Satan's spawn please.

Hopefully they will already have their replacement lined up. Might be the right place for Frank De Boer.

Back