Another 'Rangers bad' story

Big Vern

A constant drip drip drip of anti Rangers stories. This one is particularly pointless

Rangers graffiti scrawled on Glasgow elephant sculpture at House for an Art Lover

The 10-tonne life-sized elephant sculpture was created in 2015 but has now been vandalised, while councillors also raised concerns about the nearby play area in Bellahouston Park.

"A life-sized elephant sculpture intended as a symbol for Glasgow’s contribution to the Commonwealth has been vandalised with Rangers graffiti.

The 10-tonne elephant from sculptor Kenny Hunter sits at the Charles Rennie Mackintosh-designed House for an Art Lover gallery and was installed in 2015.

But what was hailed as 'a new symbol for Glasgow' when it was created has now been defaced by vandals, while the area around it - including a nearby play park - has deteriorated."

etc etc

To be fair that is tragic whoever decided they were going to scribble RFC on that.

Looks like the work of a kid.

You just know some ugly skank with 5 waines left the job centre cash in hand. She then went to the park, all the bastards dressed in green n grey, she saw that and contacted Glasgow Live in a fit of rage.

Well it’s pretty mindless and should be exposed for what it is.

But it’s an age old story. Highlighting the sins of Rangers and ignoring the antics of football fans across the city.

I honestly can’t see a way to combat this when 90% of the media is four square behind them.

Very frustrating.

Well it’s pretty mindless and should be exposed for what it is.

But it’s an age old story. Highlighting the sins of Rangers and ignoring the antics of football fans across the city.

I honestly can’t see a way to combat this when 90% of the media is four square behind them.

Very frustrating.
Frustrating is the word I was looking for!

Rangers football club must be doing well. As these stories come to the front from our haters (bigots) when they do.

Tit for tat stuff is going to be the order of the day now.

We simply must fight back and report anything these bheasty bhoys get up to online or at games etc.

Same with the Scotland game coming up, get the anti English racism reported

Never seen that big rusty elephant without graffiti on it for years. Always something daubed on it, which is a shame.

Sadly just another spoke in the quarterly meltdown every time we scud Celtic. Sad fùckin weirdos.

We simply must fight back and report anything these bheasty bhoys get up to online or at games etc.
I agree wi the sentiment but they will never get the media exposure that we get in the current climate.

just look at the weekend where we have a few eejits singing a song and they are calling Morelos a black monkey. Which gets the coverage?

The anti Rangers bias of Glasgow Live is so transparent.

i had a long and obviously unsuccessful discussion with the editor about it and obviously it made not a jot of difference

This is the price you pay when you disengage with the media and ask them to pay to access your staff and club.

Now, the bigger point is I would never have known about this story if it hadn't appeared on here.

I'm not saying the OP has done this, but how easy is it for a 'journalist' to write a nothing story, plant it on here with a 'look at this shite' post and Bob's you're uncle, hundreds of hits. Jib done. Rinse and repeat.

Presumably now this particular outlet will have daily articles on all instances of grafitti.

Such acts are mindless and not to be condoned but I'm pretty sure all my life graffiti has been everywhere you go, it just seems that in the current times anything related to Rangers is so much more offensive.

"Hailed" as a new symbol for Glasgow? A ten tonne elephant statue?
Why do these types of article insinuate the city is devastated at the news, no-one I know ever heard of this 'symbol of our city' far less cares...hahahhaaa.

This is how propaganda works and one way to demonise opponents. Deliberately go out, preferably to an iconic buiding/monument and spray paint an offensive slogan about what you'd like to complain about, then complain on every platform available to you to highlight how offended you are and how disgraceful it is. Easy isn't it?
Despite no actual proof whatsover of who actually did the graffiti the damage is inflicted... Job done!!
Funny how this is all happening when they are in full attack mode in the media, both MSM and social.
I have no doubt that this all part of the parties' plan who have it in for Rangers and the PUL community in general.

Ok, where is the articles about all the "GB" "UTLR", "IRA" "Up the RA" etc that is literally all over Glasgow.

Ssshh. You've not to mention this or the bias, double standards and lies by the media in Scotland. The club will deal with it. Ha ha ha.

Bernard Ponsonby ripped into S. Aitken yesterday said Glasgow was" filthy" and mentioned the graffiti all over the city....she thinks Glasgow needs spruced up !! Look in the mirror S.Aitken....spruce that up !! Car crash interview for her.

Back