Any Englishmen based in Scotland wish to be faux offended

The euros was uncomfortable for having an english pal living up here. (Who is a season ticket holder at Ibrox with me and my mate)

All the anti English racism when Scotland played England at Wembley wasn't missed.

Seemed to be missed by the media and SNP government though, who couldn't wait to praise the tartan army for destroying Leicester square and spout their anti english bile.

My other half has been told to **** off back home while helping patients in hospital. One guy pissed out his nut and a big cut on his napper actually refused to let her treat him. Demanded a Scottish nurse or doctor.
The Aberdeen MP was bang on the other day, sturgeon was only annoyed as she correctly was called out as the bigoted wee boot that she is
Should have been told to %^*& off and patch his own head up then.

A&E is always full of absolute scumbags whenever I’ve had to go in EK to Hairmyres

The Nats, the brexiteers it’s all right wing.
There’s more than one pandemic in the U.K. just now.
I like what Jim Kerr, yes him! said 30 years ago about his Scots roots in the wider world… “I prefer to be an internationalist” (paraphrasing)
Jim Kerr the Plastic Paddy.....who sang about Belfasts child ....fcuk all Scottish about that..?

Born in England, moved to Scotland at 13. No real problems back then with my accent etc. However, after moving away almost 10 years ago, I honestly don't think I'll ever return, mainly due to the current climate of hatred and self righteousness.

Back