Anyone got the link to Brown at end of game -

How did he get off with that without a booking and a police caution ?

Questions need to be asked of this by Rangers and we can’t let it go this time.

Will Clare give Madden the opportunity to review this and the kick / stamp on Morelos and issue two more yellows, or a yellow and red.

Don’t let it go Rangers, this needs sorted once and for all.

First time i've seen that,disgraceful that nothing has been said about his get it up you gesture to the Rangers fans and all in front of the cops and stewards ffs. Done the exact same the last time we played there with the gesturing. Our players get pushed back when they go over to our fans.

You can also see Halliday marching straight towards him,the stuff that Brown get's away with is astonishing even more so the media that defends everything he does.

still nothing done to hibs for the fan attacking Tav, no action as long as its against rangers..we are being shafted from all roads and our board still hides up the marble staircase and says eff all:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

201904020746001554187628.gif

Watch this in comparison to Andy Hallidays being sent off at Morton. This is what Warburton said

Warburton expressed his deep frustration at referee Barry Cook's decision and will ask the SFA for clarification over the call.

'The explanation was that Andy made a gesture that could incite a riot or trouble with the Morton fans,' he told Rangers TV. 'I think that if a player runs up to a set of fans and makes a gesture in front of them in an intimidating manner, then I understand absolutely that the last thing anyone wants to see is any fan trouble or anyone hurt.

'It's in the middle of the pitch and he's walking back in front of the Rangers fans.

'I will aim to seek some clarity and an explanation, but I think everyone in football knows that if we start to go down that route in football then we would be booking and sending players off every time there is a game played.'

Halliday will sit out Saturday's clash with title rivals Falkirk as a result of Cook's decision — a fact the Rangers manager finds hard to rationalise

Remember where the Rangers fans are here. You can imagine where they are as Celtic fans tease them with their backs to Brown. Just off the picture to the right! The direction that the fanny makes the one arm salute too! Over to you Claire Whyte.

Will you break your duck?

And cite the first ever Celtic Player under your watch? After all, it what your bosses who have specifically said could cause a riot (Hallidays halfway line gesture - during the field of play). Goading the opposition fans! Or is it 1 Rule for us and another for them?

I honestly hope someone snaps Brown’s leg in the next match. Followed by a chorus of “ha, ha, ha, what a beautiful day” by 50k at Ibrox.

Sorry to bump this but I didn’t want to start a new thread.

With so much going on in the game today this probably won’t get as much attention as it normally would, but I think it’s safe to say he’s the most protected player I’ve seen in Scottish football. Whether it be getting a blatant red card overturned so he can play in a cup semi final, avoiding numerous other red cards for various offences over a period spanning many years, or committing a clear penalty offence and having it overlooked in yesterdays cup final, he seems to have carte Blanche to do as he pleases.

In fact I’ll bet that if the foul that lead to the penalty that was given was committed by Brown, it either wouldn’t have been given or he’d have given it but only given a yellow card instead of a red. We’ve got our own problems that need to be sorted out and I think we ultimately let ourselves down today, but we’ll always be up against it to a degree as long as this mongo is considered to be above the law by this countries officials. Ive never seen anything like it, the overturned red card in particular.

he probably gives thanks to the fact that we had financial problems because without it, he was leaving them and wasn't going to win any medals

a below average footballer who would have been kicked out of Scottish football at any other team due to his disciplinary record

He raked his studs down Morelos achilles back in March and he was praised for baiting Morelos and then today Morelos accidentally done it to one of their players and he gets slaughtered.

Dont be upset if half the posters on here back the tims.

he probably gives thanks to the fact that we had financial problems because without it, he was leaving them and wasn't going to win any medals

a below average footballer who would have been kicked out of Scottish football at any other team due to his disciplinary record

Until that happened OF games for him were about going out and being dominated by Barry Ferguson or Kevin Thomson.

He desperately tries to look like he enjoys being a mentally challenged but it's too over the top.

He plays a part for money.

Sorry to bump this but I didn’t want to start a new thread.

With so much going on in the game today this probably won’t get as much attention as it normally would, but I think it’s safe to say he’s the most protected player I’ve seen in Scottish football. Whether it be getting a blatant red card overturned so he can play in a cup semi final, avoiding numerous other red cards for various offences over a period spanning many years, or committing a clear penalty offence and having it overlooked in yesterdays cup final, he seems to have carte Blanche to do as he pleases.

In fact I’ll bet that if the foul that lead to the penalty that was given was committed by Brown, it either wouldn’t have been given or he’d have given it but only given a yellow card instead of a red. We’ve got our own problems that need to be sorted out and I think we ultimately let ourselves down today, but we’ll always be up against it to a degree as long as this mongo is considered to be above the law by this countries officials. Ive never seen anything like it, the overturned red card in particular.

I worked with a guy who was in his stag and knows him really well.

Genuine scott brown quote on Aberdeen ex midfielder and captain Graeme Shinnie “he is probably the only footballer in Scotland that gets away with as much as I do”.

How did he get off with that without a booking and a police caution ?

Questions need to be asked of this by Rangers and we can’t let it go this time.

Will Clare give Madden the opportunity to review this and the kick / stamp on Morelos and issue two more yellows, or a yellow and red.

Don’t let it go Rangers, this needs sorted once and for all.
Never gonna happen, we do not defend ourselves.

He's a classless cvnt!
It eats away at him that no matter what he wins it was never in the royal blue of The Rangers.

Back