Official Appeal for witnesses - unprovoked assault at Argyle Street near Sainsbury Local on Saturday

ATTACK PROBE

Man sustains facial injuries following serious assault in Glasgow city centre as cops launch probe​

• 17:44, 8 Jul 2022
  • Updated: 17:51, 8 Jul 2022
A MAN sustained facial injuries following a serious assault in Glasgow.
Cops have released images of a man they believe may be able to assist with their enquiries related to the incident.
Cops have released images of a man they wish to trace following the incident
Cops have released images of a man they wish to trace following the incidentCredit: Police Scotland
The victim sustained serious facial injuries following the serious assault
The victim sustained serious facial injuries following the serious assaultCredit: Police Scotland
It took place at around 3.20pm on Saturday, 2 July, 2022 on Argyle Street, near to Sainsburys at Trongate.
A 42-year-old man sustained serious facial injuries.
The man police believe holds information to assist them is described as white and of slim build with short, dark hair and a trimmed beard.
He was wearing a dark-coloured, Hugo Boss t-Shirt, a grey jumper, dark-coloured shorts, and dark-coloured trainers.

Surely they can track him from his purchase, the picture even shows what he bought (unless he paid cash of course)

Is the guy in the pictures the guy that carried out the attack or someone they think is a witness?
Have to imagine it's the guy they think who done it without coming out and saying it

If it's just a witness it's strange to single one guy out of probably hundreds in the area at the time.

This is what happens when you have a hate filled campaign by the Scottish media and Scottish government against the PUL community.
Poor lad. That’s just horrible I can’t begin to think how bad this must’ve been. You are correct in your point. The state of our country now!!! They are out of control and protected by their own. Hope he recovers I really do. Glad I’m out of it. This sort of disgusting story will only continue I’m afraid. Best wishes to him.

The boys lost his eyesight.. hees from a unionist family. Can you imagine the outcry had this been the other way round

Back