Arfield

Everyone feeling good about the performance & reslut overall.

Then there's you.

Sooner admin boot you from this place the better.

In my opinion of course.
That’s because you obsess over posters rather than actually talking about the game, but you need to have watched the game to do that, and that, that parts the real issue, you don’t have an opinion or take of your own because you didn’t watch us

Now :shh:

That’s because you obsess over posters rather than actually talking about the game, but you need to have watched the game to do that, and that, that parts the real issue, you don’t have an opinion or take of your own because you didn’t watch us
Na.
Never seen a game mate.

Always like Scotty. He rarely truly disappoints us and played a great part effectively rendering their players ineffective in the time he was on. I feel all the players who come off after a winning result have all contributed to the teams success. Got an assist at one of the goals

He was just fine tonight. As the other thread says, JL just gets it, Scott Arfield is cut from the same cloth, he brings a so much to the dressing room and the game on nights like this. He will do for me.

He was making great runs in the first half, splitting the centre halves at least half a dozen times. No-one spotted him. I was getting frustrated as it must have been something they worked on in training as it was exactly the same run and no-one was making the pass.

Made multiple intelligent runs into the box in the first half, had Borna spotted one of them we might have put that mob to the sword a lot sooner.
Him and colak made umpteen runs which werent spotted by our midfielders, centrebacks and fullbacks.

Now :shh:
Perhaps the most childish comment I’ve ever read on FF. That takes some doing too.

Thought he made a lot of great runs through the middle and not one player attempted a pass through to him!

Made multiple intelligent runs into the box in the first half, had Borna spotted one of them we might have put that mob to the sword a lot sooner.
This all day, lucky enough to have a good view of the play in the Govan Rear and Arfield must have been so frustrated the amount of runs he made in between their centre halves and we were too cautious to try and pick him out

You literally made that up about him after he said he watched the game?
It’s not made up, it’s analysis, a strong point of mine TBH

People who watch games of football can generally comment on them…poster didn’t so just goes about noising up people who did, that’s his shtick on here.

It’s not made up, it’s analysis, a strong point of mine TBH

People who watch games of football can generally comment on them…poster didn’t so just goes about noising up people who did, that’s his shtick on here.
No I’m saying you made up that he didn’t watch the game when he said he did?

You’re getting on like a child in this thread amongst many other threads tonight.

I am away from this now as you’re a clear wind up merchant looking anyone to bite. I’m genuinely surprised you’ve lasted this long on FF.

You’re getting on like a child in this thread amongst many other threads tonight.

I am away from this now as you’re a clear wind up merchant looking anyone to bite.
Made up? Nah, called out that he didn’t watch our game, it is what it is.

Some other roaster asked if I was at the game, he wasn’t, that’s quite weird

I do people the decency of replying to them TBH, isn’t my fault it’s on occasion complete idiocy

I am away from this now as you’re a clear wind up merchant looking anyone to bite. I’m genuinely surprised you’ve lasted this long on FF.
His other persona is probably banned ATM.

We need someone like him who’s younger and has a bit more quality.

Criminal he’s still standing out like a sore thumb in a lot of tight games because he’s the only midfielder capable of attacking.

He definitely riled a couple of their players up and he does what is asked of him well I like Arfield as a squad member he brings something different.

Do you realise the role he is asked to play in Gio’s team?
Tomight looked like he's to make runs for a thru ball the middle. He did but unfortunately not once was a ball played to him and instead out to Kent / Barisic, Tav / Tillman.

When did he last play well when he started a game? December

I get he can have an impact from the bench, but he’s not impacting games when he’s starting
You don’t really watch football do you ? It’s not all about having the ball, he cuts out runs just by using his brain and knows where to be to be effective at it, his off the ball runs open up space for others to exploit.

Made up? Nah, called out that he didn’t watch our game, it is what it is.

Some other roaster asked if I was at the game, he wasn’t, that’s quite weird

I do people the decency of replying to them TBH, isn’t my fault it’s on occasion complete idiocy
Get this geezer banned. Obviously a Tim

You don’t really watch football do you ? It’s not all about having the ball, he cuts out runs just by using his brain and knows where to be to be effective at it, his off the ball runs open up space for others to exploit.
You must have missed post #77 :))

They were great runs. The amount of times borna didn’t even attempt one of them in the first half was infuriating. A couple of them if the ball was good he would have had a chance imo.

Back