Argyle House Restaurant

welshbear

I booked a table for Sunday 19th Sept for breakfast at Argyle House, at that time the Motherwell game was planned for Saturday 18th.
With the Motherwell game now being played at 3pm on Sunday 19th, does anybody know if my booking will be cancelled?
Does the restaurant open on match days?
Cheers in advance

I booked a table for Sunday 19th Sept for breakfast at Argyle House, at that time the Motherwell game was planned for Saturday 18th.
With the Motherwell game now being played at 3pm on Sunday 19th, does anybody know if my booking will be cancelled?
Cheers in advance
Think it will be cancelled mate.
The match hospitality will be there that day I assume.

I have booked for Sat 25th Sept for dinner. Will that be in the usual building or relocated?

Cheers in advance
I was in the same position , just had an email cancelling.

I phoned last week to book for the start of December and the girl said they never had a date yet for renovations but they would email me if it was when my booking is and offer me a move.

Just had a response for my booking on the 25th to be told its been relocated to the Ibrox suite.

Cheers in advance
The shambolic staff will help you.

Back