Arsenal want Edouard according to Sky Sports news app.

Every club will be consolidating their cash. No one will be buying anyone anytime soon.
For football clubs this is a survival of the financially fittest.

This. It’s laughable that the newspapers are going with these transfer stories.

No club knows if they will even get to play a game of 5s this year but aye, they are ready to spunk their budget
exactly wages and other commitments have to be met but yeah lets believe a club is going to spend millions on a player and the give him millions more over his contract while theres no guarantee of football at all

If both him and Alfredo leave for something like 20-30 million each I'd be confident that we'd recruit better players than them with that kind of cash.
Also Celtic are openly begging for season ticket money for next season right now even tho nobody knows when it will start maybe they are struggling considering they have a pretty hefty wage that comes in at about £5 million a month
hawd the fvck up really!?!?

Maybe the plan is to buy him then withhold £25m under the sale of goods act for biscuit hips.

He's their best player by far and a proven goalscorer. Would be glad to see the back of him and just hope Lennon squanders the transfer fee.
Sheep teef wont see a penny of it, theyll need to build up their savings for compensation claims and lawyers fees.

After spending a fortune on weetabix hips you'd think they'd be avoiding that lot. Makes you think there's likely someone pushing to buy from them specifically. Underhand dealings; nothing unusual for those tramps, I suppose.

Arsenal couldn’t afford him as the media up here value him at £700 billion. Joking aside, no clubs will be making any moves any time soon. Arsenal are known to be quite secretive about transfer targets and I can’t see the changing policy .

would like to see him gone but as others are saying does anyone want to buy now or would it be a good time to buy as most others won’t be buying so less competition for players?

Theres no doubt edouard is a player, but is he really going to slot in ahead of aubameyang or lacazette? I think not

Anyone going shopping soon after this virus subsides will be looking for major bargains. This thing is massively going to reset transfer fees, wages and all commercial deals.

Anyone going shopping soon after this virus subsides will be looking for major bargains. This thing is massively going to reset transfer fees, wages and all commercial deals.
Been saying this mate, how the economy reacts and this includes the football world will be very interesting when we get back to normal

Maybe Arsenal will agree a fee but then when they get to having paid about 3/4 of it, they'll assert that since they've got that far, it must mean that they've effectively paid it all ... and not need to actually pay any more.

If you know what I mean.

Every club will be consolidating their cash. No one will be buying anyone anytime soon.
For football clubs this is a survival of the financially fittest.

English premier league clubs will be fine. Rest of football is gonna struggle and I think we are very soon to be finding out that some big teams are absolutely fucked in places like Portugal and Turkey.

English premier league clubs will be fine. Rest of football is gonna struggle and I think we are very soon to be finding out that some big teams are absolutely fucked in places like Portugal and Turkey.
I don't think some premiership clubs will be fine. Eg Bournemouth, Newcastle, Southampton, West Ham to name a few. Top end teams will not be buying any of our players

I don't think some premiership clubs will be fine. Eg Bournemouth, Newcastle, Southampton, West Ham to name a few. Top end teams will not be buying any of our players

They all get massive tv money. Soon as football restarts they will be fine and can bridge the gap in funding til then.

I hope someone does take him. He is a decent player and by far the mentally challengeds best.

Original source is the Daily Mirror. It's just the usual papers trying to get clicks & fill column inches just now. They've also been linked with Coutinho, Ndicka, Upamecano, Griezmann & Matty Longstaff just today alone.

Last edited:
Maybe Arsenal will agree a fee but then when they get to having paid about 3/4 of it, they'll assert that since they've got that far, it must mean that they've effectively paid it all ... and not need to actually pay any more.

If you know what I mean.

Tell us more, stud.

Back