Away tickets v them

You can tell people from a mile off who regularly attends away games and those who don’t.

I attend most/all games home, away and Europe, I want a bigger allocation for both sides. But if people only attend home games or don’t attend at all, they won’t understand the need/desire for bigger allocations.
Therefore the debate is a complete waste of time.
I agree mate. It won’t be popular as people take the ‘no tims at Ibrox’ approach but the truth is that over decades the game was a special one due to the large numbers of away fans.

Whilst I would want us to get the section behind the goals, I would want us to get back to ‘normal’ ticket levels.

Lately, do they not? If statistics are an indicator in any part, in the fixtures since this happened, would it be fair to suggest they indicate an advantage for the home side?

I don't imagine that looking at Old Firm results from the old arrangement at Ibrox will show that there was any discernible advantage for Celtic having the whole Broomloan. This is backed up by the lack of players confirming this.

Celtic won games at Ibrox under Warburton and Pedro not because they had the whole Broomloan, but because we had one of the worst teams in my lifetime.

Last year's results - with no crowd - indicate that we were by far the better team. I imagine similar results would have been happened irrespective of the number and make up of home and away fans.

I don't imagine that looking at Old Firm results from the old arrangement at Ibrox will show that there was any discernible advantage for Celtic having the whole Broomloan. This is backed up by the lack of players confirming this.

Celtic won games at Ibrox under Warburton and Pedro not because they had the whole Broomloan, but because we had one of the worst teams in my lifetime.

Last year's results - with no crowd - indicate that we were by far the better team. I imagine similar results would have been happened irrespective of the number and make up of home and away fans.
I take your point, but, statistically, there isn't really anything to suggest that it doesn't give an advantage. Personally I have no conviction for either side of the argument, and can see both sides of it, but I do think it must be more difficult to play in a ground, of the magnitude of Ibrox or anywhere else, with few if any of your own fans. European ties kind of indicate an advantage for home sides more often than not, I suspect. Your last point is a very valid one btw.

Allocation should revert to how it was as long as get a stand behind their goal like we did before.

Being in the crowd when you win at Celtic park can’t be beaten.
Agree totally but stand behind the goal there seemingly not possible, always going to have that wee bit in the corner sadly. it suits us more having it the way it is but I for one miss going to the chamber of secrets and hearing us silence the t**gs. I expect we will end up with a larger allocation bigger than this 800 nonsense but don’t want them having the full broomloan.

Haven’t been near the Bairnablow since Albertz in the Scottish cup.

If you gave me a free ticket, a chauffeur driving limo and their best face slashing hospitality with a Kelly Brook sook for afters, I’d tell you to stick it up your tea towel holder.

What a mental suggestion from the OP.

It’s getting boring now it is what it is I thought Sunday looked and sounded brilliant
We don’t need them in our stadium long may it continue

Back