B team training with First team video

Cant help thinking that if i was younger and good enough to reach B Team status, the first team players would roll there eyes every time i was there laden with shirts and other memorabilia wanting signed.

Or is that a No No?
Even first teamers want stuff signed for folk. That's how I got a shirt signed by the 55 squad.

Alegria looks like a right unit considering his age, even compared to some of the senior boys. Hopefully see a couple of the B team getting on the bench soon.

Alegria looks like a right unit considering his age, even compared to some of the senior boys. Hopefully see a couple of the B team getting on the bench soon.
B team level is a good bit below 1st team standard.

Alegria looks a level above B team standard though and closer to the level of our better youth players, who are out on loan to Premiership and Championship sides.

Cant help thinking that if i was younger and good enough to reach B Team status, the first team players would roll there eyes every time i was there laden with shirts and other memorabilia wanting signed.

Or is that a No No?

My wee lad plays pro youth and has been through to play rangers a good few times over the past few months,i was absolutely loving been there watching and wishing i had the opportunity when i was younger.my wee lad has met a good few of the players and when i asked him if he got any pictures or that his exact words where...dad thats just embarrassing haha.kids are too cool now a days to get signatures or pictures

When he came on at Dumbarton, he genuinely looked like an adult playing with school boys and that included the opposition.

Must have been fed mortar instead of milk as a wean.

Does anyone think we'll see any of the B team graduate into the first team this season?

Does anyone think we'll see any of the B team graduate into the first team this season?
The B Team are really our third level of youngsters. Those closest to the First Team squad are those out on loan at levels higher than Scotland’s fifth tier. Guys like Williamson, Kennedy, Mayo, McPake etc.

Back