B team Vs Broomhill tonight

Watched the highlights on RTV and all I could hear was that tadger Ferry screaming at his players like a dinosaur. I wish they could have found a way of filtering him out.

Wrong.

Signing Broadfoot actually shows their ambition since he was still playing in the Scottish Championship last season.
does it though? He's 38, he's hardly been signed as a rising star from the Championship or as a long term project.

It strikes of us in the 3rd division, buying journey men and has beens to try and cruise through the 2 diddy leagues before hitting the buffers in the championship as soon as we came up against full time teams.

To me their signing of Broadfoot shows they have money but are not using it wisely.

The signing of Slane is a shambles.

Only seems to be the Rangers Da's who get raging about a podcast that they claim they never listen to.

Wrong.

Signing Broadfoot actually shows their ambition since he was still playing in the Scottish Championship last season.

In fairness Si Ferry said before that they'd struggle to compete with Rangers & Celtic in the league, largely down to the fact that they're all full time footballers. Makes a huge difference in terms of fitness/sharpness.
Surprised that you're a fan of a podcast ran by bheasts for bheasts, I'd never have expected that...

Only seems to be the Rangers Da's who get raging about a podcast that they claim they never listen to.

Wrong.

In fairness Si Ferry said before that they'd struggle to compete with Rangers & Celtic in the league, largely down to the fact that they're all full time footballers. Makes a huge difference in terms of fitness/sharpness.
Hi Si

Back