B team Vs Broomhill tonight

Signing was a publicity stunt.
The entire existence of OG Broomhill is a publicity stunt. You could get behind it if they were trying to do something genuinely unique with youngsters/local players etc, but signing the likes of Slane and Broadfoot is a bit of a nonsense.

All so they can get some "what was that like eh?" stories in future editions of their by tims for tims podcast.

Of course I want Arron Lyall to do well but with EPL scouts on his case I think 2 goals is enough from him this evening.

We should play in Glasgow

There's nowhere for us to play we asked Thistle and they said no after the state their pitch got in last season. Can't use Auchenhowie cause it doesn't meet licensing requirements either and the club don't want to play on AstroTurf Park so rules out the likes of Broadwood.

There's nowhere for us to play we asked Thistle and they said no after the state their pitch got in last season. Can't use Auchenhowie cause it doesn't meet licensing requirements either and the club don't want to play on AstroTurf Park so rules out the likes of Broadwood.
Not sure if it would be allowed but would the likes of Pollok or Cambuslang be an option?
I'm old enough to remember going to Bathgate to watch the reserves play.
Was weird watching Gazza play at Creamery Park

Not sure if it would be allowed but would the likes of Pollok or Cambuslang be an option?
I'm old enough to remember going to Bathgate to watch the reserves play.
Was weird watching Gazza play at Creamery Park

Could use Pollok yeah their ground meets license requirements but comes down to whether Pollok would let us or club want to use it.

Obviously want us to beat broomhill , but don’t get the posts hating them aye they are both ex Celtic but the podcasts are pretty watchable and have Kevin Kyle and Andy Halliday on which completely balances out any Celtic mindedness , fair play if they are going to put time and money into a lower division club in Scotland as the standard is needing dragged up massively across the board

Of course I want Arron Lyall to do well but with EPL scouts on his case I think 2 goals is enough from him this evening.
EPL?

He was very nearly released last summer and was considering trying down south but nowhere near that level.

His form dropped midway through last season but fortunately for him he’s picked back up and hopefully he can keep this up! A harder working boy you won’t meet

Obviously want us to beat broomhill , but don’t get the posts hating them aye they are both ex Celtic but the podcasts are pretty watchable and have Kevin Kyle and Andy Halliday on which completely balances out any Celtic mindedness , fair play if they are going to put time and money into a lower division club in Scotland as the standard is needing dragged up massively across the board
Stopped watching ages ago. Even on non Broomhill podcasts the ones I listened to they still shoehorned it in for 20 odd minutes or just constantly battering on.

Halliday yes but not Kevin Kyle

You are joking, Kevin Kyle is pretty open about his support for Them on the show, and has been for a good while

Kevin Kyle who talks about taking his son to Celtic games & raves about them constantly?

How does auchenhowie not meet the standards required? Canny be any different to spartans. Turnstiles maybe ?

have Kevin Kyle and Andy Halliday on which completely balances out any Celtic mindedness , fair play if they are going to put time and money into a lower division club in Scotland as the standard is needing dragged up massively across the board

Jesus Christ

Would disagree on Kyle but he's not as bitter as Slaney and I don't mind Ferry to be honest. The pods are good some weeks crap the next but their best one was last week with Martindale he was brilliant on it. The publicity for them is working they're getting people turning up watching them and the documentaries they have out on their journey so far are really good.

Have enjoyed watching their results since Kyle said nobody could live with them if they played every week like they did against Caledonian Braves. Results have went south since then not won a game.

Would disagree on Kyle but he's not as bitter as Slaney and I don't mind Ferry to be honest. The pods are good some weeks crap the next but their best one was last week with Martindale he was brilliant on it. The publicity for them is working they're getting people turning up watching them and the documentaries they have out on their journey so far are really good.

Have enjoyed watching their results since Kyle said nobody could live with them if they played every week like they did against Caledonian Braves. Results have went south since then not won a game.
Aye the martindale episode was great. So was Lewis Ferguson’s, good insight into his life in Italy.

Isn’t the podcast in some way connected to one of the Celtic board members sons?

How does auchenhowie not meet the standards required? Canny be any different to spartans. Turnstiles maybe ?

Think it's to do with facilities available like toilets and also parking within the centre itself. Don't think it has proper floodlights for the pitch they would play games on the only pitch that does is the astro.

Guys like Si Ferry and Slaney have a decision to make. Either chuck the podcast and have a real crack at becoming respected football managers/coaches or bin the football side and continue to have a laugh and take the piss on the podcast.

I saw the clips they put out of slaney doing a Ronaldo style interview and it was cringey as fcuk to be honest.

How can anyone take them seriously in football when they get up to that nonsense on the side?

Anyway I digress completely, well done to the young bears beating the IRA select.

The Broomhill goalie coach is also a bitter rattler. The entire set up is a facade, a complete circus & that wee wank stain Ferry genuinely thinks he's the dogs baws.

U have to feel for Derek Lyle being a staunch bluenose whilst surrounded by these disgusting mentally challengeds.

The Broomhill goalie coach is also a bitter rattler. The entire set up is a facade, a complete circus & that wee wank stain Ferry genuinely thinks he's the dogs baws.

U have to feel for Derek Lyle being a staunch bluenose whilst surrounded by these disgusting mentally challengeds.
I don’t think he’s there under duress, in fairness.

Prior to the Broomhill takeover, Ferry was a highly thought of coach at Peterhead. On paper it’s not a ridiculous appointment for a team two leagues below, even if they are struggling at the moment.

Another great result for the B Team tonight. Looks very much like they could cruise that division this year. Perhaps more importantly IMO is the likes of Lowry, McCann(I know he’s barely featured at that level) and now Lovelace not being in the squad just now. Very harsh to say given inexperience but I don’t think Ure looks ready for top level football yet so makes sense to see if Lovelace can add something to the first team.

I can't seem to find the post match interview from last night, the big goon Kyle was asking the questions previously I'm sure

Back