Official Balogun and Firth officially gone

He certainly won’t be short of offers, especially if he plans on coming home.

It’s just a bit surprising to see a relatively popular player leave with not a word for the club and supporters.
He's certainly been on twitter.

That like button has been getting smashed all over some New World Order/Anti Vax content.

I love balogun and would absolutely have dealt him in for another year or two, people quote the fact he's played under 300 professional games at 33 years old but that's part of the reason that he's still one of the fastest 33 year olds I've seen, let alone for a CB. We know he picks up injuries and you're not getting 50 games a season from him, but that's ok for a rotation player imo. However, playing devil's advocate...he didn't help himself with the chat about wanting to go and play in Germany when his contract expired, I think as the time came closer he realised just what he had here. I do feel for him though.
I never knew he’d talked about Germany hopefully he gets that chance now.

Still nothing from big Balogun on social media. It’s odd from a guy who is usually so active.

Seems likely he’s been caught for 6 with not getting the new deal.

It’s still pretty poor not to at least acknowledge the fans given the support he got.
Any talk in Germany about him returning to the Bundesliga? Would much rather he went there than some jobber championship club.

I was looking forward to his goodbye message. He bought into the club and had the mentality, he knew what we as fans wanted.

Would love to hear him talk about his time with us.

Back