Bar 72 east

ifu03557

Official Ticketer
just bought a season ticket in this area which is great and I have sat in it before but was wondering how the rows work. It says it’s row LA . Am I right in saying that’s front row ?

Are the seats padded for Bar72 ? im going to try get one next season i think but i do prefer being a bit higher back in the Govan Rear.

Had that in my basket earlier as i debated whether it would result in a divorce or not.

Ended up going for the West enclosure.

Enjoy bar 72 ya jammy bassa :D

Yep. And I think you get the best view in Ibrox from Bar 72!
Next year it shall be mine, there where a few available when i was doing a nosey of what seats where available.

They are great seats i just like being a bit higher up

Yep. And I think you get the best view in Ibrox from Bar 72!

As long as you are fairly central

I was inline with the byline broomloan road side and when we were shooting towards the Copland I was watching the screens when the ball was in the box

I thought it was near impossible to get season tickets in there, were you on a waiting list or anything?

due to work commitments i had no thought about getting a season ticket at all but when i see on here a few had came up i had a wee nosey and one came up. Been in bar72 lots of times using other tickets and always loved it so thought why not.

Just seen that we have a few friendlies lined up, does it include those games too?

Had that in my basket earlier as i debated whether it would result in a divorce or not.

Ended up going for the West enclosure.

Enjoy bar 72 ya jammy bassa :D

haha it could well signal the end of my marriage

due to work commitments i had no thought about getting a season ticket at all but when i see on here a few had came up i had a wee nosey and one came up. Been in bar72 lots of times using other tickets and always loved it so thought why not.

Just seen that we have a few friendlies lined up, does it include those games too?

Every home match except the likes of charity games

Well done for getting into bar72,we were on the waiting list for a move but didn’t get advised of any availability.

Edit: I’m seeing how this works. If you refresh the stadium plan it changes as people release items from their baskets.

I actually got to the point where I had bar 72 gr/gle/cl/203 in my basket.

Clearly no good to me as I’d need to buy a whole new ticket when what I am looking for is a move from gf4 so, without being able to talk to someone in the TO that’s not happening.

I also would prefer my mate is in bar 72 as well, though not fussed about seats together. Else, I’d be drinking myself before and after each game... hey ho, maybe some day. Obviously I released the seat and it’s now in someone else’s basket or indeed under the ownership of one lucky bear.

Last edited:
I have a season ticket but when i was on the other day there where 2 or 3 for bar72 available

It’s a fortune but if you have the means then why not, it’s a great view, comfy seat, bar access and all games, not just the league, I was up once and enjoyed it.

Personally I’ll stick to my GF4 ticket at £450 though!

I am hoping to sample it for a game this season if any becone available for one game.

Can anyone post a view from their bar72 seat ? i know where the seats are but a pic would be good.

I'v obviously misunderstood what bar 72 is. I had thought that it meant watching from a box in the argyle suite. Seems from these posts it's a seat in the Govan rear with access to a pint and a pie at half time or have I got that wrong

I'v obviously misunderstood what bar 72 is. I had thought that it meant watching from a box in the argyle suite. Seems from these posts it's a seat in the Govan rear with access to a pint and a pie at half time or have I got that wrong
It is the front three rows of The Govan Rear.Padded seats,access to private bar pre and post match and halftime for food and drinks that you can buy.Season ticket in the section covers all first team home games,ticket is £1000+

Back