Barca

jdilla

Just watching the highlights from yesterday. They might be in crisis behind the scenes, but they're nowhere near as bad as being made out, eh?

4 wins from 4 in the league, and they annihilated Juventus in the CL during the week

Semedo has been a fantastic signing, he's a much better right back than Bellerin ever will be

Paulinho has been one of Brazil's best players for a while - the pub player narrative around him is bizarre. I see he popped up with the winner last night

Dembele has still to adapt, but what a player. And Messi is just Messi

Intrigued to see how the season pans out for them

Messi has been utterly incredible so far this season.

I said it a few weeks ago, I think this is the season he leads an inferior Barca team to the La Liga and Champions League double and finally gets the title he deserves as the GOAT.

Even further ahead tonight after Real Madrid slip up at Real Sociedad.

Ernesto Valverde going about his business quietly, without any fuss and getting them playing well.

Any team with an on-form Lionel Messi will be very hard to beat.

Oof, that's a nightmare

The tests have come back following first team player Ousmane Dembélé has ruptured the tendon in his femoral bicep in his left thigh. The player will be operated on by Dr. Sakari Orava in Finland this week. He is expected to be out for between three and a half months and four months.

Sounds absolutely horrendous.

The tests have come back following first team player Ousmane Dembélé has ruptured the tendon in his femoral bicep in his left thigh. The player will be operated on by Dr. Sakari Orava in Finland this week. He is expected to be out for between three and a half months and four months.

Sounds absolutely horrendous.

Terrible injury by the sounds of it, that. Particularly for a player whose game is all about pace

Messi has been unreal all season, literally carrying Barca to victory because without him, they're actually quite poor. Suarez looks awful at the moment. Touch is off, passing is off, finishing is off...and he constantly moans at teammates whenever he makes an arse of things.

Game I watched the other week Messi hit the post 3 times, he then demolished Juve almost single handedly. Without a doubt the best player in the world.

Shame for Dembele though, not even had a chance to settle in and done his hamstring.

Back