Bayern Munich will no longer accept 'disrespectful and disgusting' reporting

Thetinman

It cant be long before we need to go down this route. Personally I think it's went beyond this point.

https://edition-m.cnn.com/2018/10/1...pt-intl/index.html?r=https://news.google.com/
Bayern Munich will no longer accept 'disrespectful and disgusting' reporting
Posted at 1320 GMT (2120 HKT) October 19, 2018

Bayern Munich's uncertain start to the season under new coach Niko Kovac has moved club bosses at the dominant force in German football to point the finger at the media for what they say is "disrespectful and disgusting" reporting.
Bayern has won six consecutive Bundesliga titles, but ahead of Saturday's game at Wolfsburg, the Munich club is sixth in the table, four points behind leaders Borussia Dortmund following a four-match winless streak for the champion.

"FC Bayern will no longer accept this manner (of reporting)," Karl-Heinz Rummenigge told reporters on Friday in a news conference called at short notice.
Referencing the German constitution -- "human dignity shall be inviolable" -- Rummenigge added that the media "no longer thinks about dignity and decorum anymore.
"There seem to be no boundaries anymore, especially for the media and even 'experts' who have played at this club."
180824140500-kovac-medium-plus-169.jpg

Bayern has suffered back-to-back league defeats against Hertha Berlin and Borussia Moenchengladbach.
READ: Bayern visualize the sound of fans in football's sonic revolution
READ: Juve star urges players to think about life after football
READ: Mamadou Sakho's journey from Paris to the Premier League
'No words'
Kovac has faced criticism, as has Bayern captain and goalkeeper Manuel Neuer -- whose form has suffered after twice fracturing his foot in 2017 -- as well as Jérôme Boateng and Mats Hummels.
"When I read about Manuel Neuer then I just have no words. I would like to remind you that Manuel was world goalkeeper of the year four times," said Rummenigge told reporters. "Same goes for Jérôme Boateng and Mats Hummels."
Friday's media conference had been called at short notice and the Bayern hierarchy warned reporters they could face expect "mail from our media lawyer" for false or inaccurate reports.

"I don't know if there are special laws for the media but we will not accept this kind of reporting any longer," Rummenigge said.
"We will protect our coach, players and club. It is outrageous, disrespectful and polemical."

PAID CONTENT

I think we are getting closer to this ourselves and the sooner that we come out with it the better.

Patience for the time being but hopefully before the year ends as my patience won't hold too for too long :D

Utterly pathetic in all honesty, as it is in the main with some of our fans in the way they react to things out with the BBC.

Other than the BBC I really couldn’t give a toss what is written about us.

Yeah I don’t subscribe to this at all. We’re held up as all that is wrong by the dominant side in a mini-culture war in Scotland. We’re lied to and about and schemed against by the most senior politicians in the land.

Our issues are essentially existential, lack of praise for Gerrard’s excellent marshalling of a new defence is the absolute least of it and I wouldn’t want it to be linked to this preciousness from a super club who doesn’t like their players getting panned.

I’d love us to go down this route

We have suffered more than any other club in the hands of the media

Follow Bayern’s lead and serve injunctions against these scumbags when they bad mouth our club without reason

Time to take action

Good on them.

For too long we’ve been used as a doormat by the Scottish media. Time to fight back.

The time has been and gone for us to go down that route - we've unfortunately confirmed that the club will never, ever take proper action against the lies and attacks on us. It won't happen.

It's something that should be done and it's always good to hear of a club standing up for itself. Rangers won't ever be that club though.

Talksport were saying it could be to announce Arsenal Wenger as the new manager, I prefer this press conference

Utterly pathetic in all honesty, as it is in the main with some of our fans in the way they react to things out with the BBC.

Other than the BBC I really couldn’t give a toss what is written about us.
Yeah......that tactic has worked really well for us.

:rolleyes:

They have no idea what constitutes "disgusting and disrespectful" reporting. They should walk a mile in our shoes.

Totally agree, there’s a massive difference in what Bayern perceive to be disgusting and disrespectful reporting towards them in comparison to the truly despicable trash we’ve been the target of. I am not suggesting Bayern don’t have room to complain about some of the reporting, I haven’t seen any of the stuff they are pissed off about and I am not a betting man but I’d be willing to bet a few quid a significant portion of the German media and wider society are Bayern Munich fans so it probably balances out quite favourably overall for them.

It’s true to say also that a small number of people if they have a platform can be vicious in their opinions towards those they wish to criticise and clearly it’s ruffled a few feathers in Bavaria but in Rangers case add in disgusting demonisation, slurs that dehumanise, the general slaughtering and smear campaign our enemies have consistently pushed over many years then I would be a bit more sympathetic to Bayern but this sounds a wee bit like a whinge because things aren’t going their way at the moment.

I wonder what the German champions and others would make of our treatment? I doubt they are in a situation where basically it’s MOST of the main media outlets in your own country involved in an orchestrated agenda against them, if Bayern think what they’re getting is out of order it is nothing compared to the ocean of filth directed at us which we constantly rise above but we endure and we will overcome because we are the people. F@ck the filthy trash merchants in the MSM especially BBC Scotland but also STV and all that tabloid Shyte that will be deid for real some day in the hopefully not too distant future.

Back