BBC article on Bury - Rangers related

The rancid bbc love their vindictive wee digs and are so underhand that they put them up for a few hours then take them down like sneaky cowards.

The genuine sadness, sympathy and support (even from their local MPs) that as been shown to Bury just serves to remind me, not hat I needed reminded, of the unabated glee and malevolence that met us when we were swindled and defrauded.

I've listened to fans of other clubs,one a Rochdale fan who are their derby rivals and they rightly sympathise with Bury fans. Compare that to what went on up here and you get the nasty little country this is.

Blackpool fans are not in the slightest sympathetic. And rightly so.

When Blackpool were at their lowest Bury fans were taunting with Oyston In (Fuck your club) banners and chants.

Karma has a way of biting you.

I noticed that world renowned footballer with the glittering career is the latest to attempt "trolling" (picked up immediately by the sun of course). If anyone uses Twitter feel free to send him the UEFA club facts Rangers link. Will drive all the obsessed lunatics gushing at Mr van zanten who knows more than UEFA and the SFA SPFl ASA ECA etc insane.
Account suspended.

Argumentum ad populum, just because some people believe it doesn’t make it true.

When it comes to what effect liquidation had on our match record, I’ll defer to the experts thanks.

100%

Could end the article with "some people believe the earth is flat"

Back