BBC outside rangers store

They are just loving this, don't want to fold out the tin hat but this witch hunt is being made the most of by our haters and there are few that hate us more that the BBC Scotland Sports department.

Good on the OP for standing up to the handwringing, ambulance chasing bastards.

BBC outside the store in st enoch square stopping folk that are going into store and asking them about the UEFA charges and the closure of sections tonight i just came out the shop and guy asked me my views on it i told them in no uncertain terms to %^*& off i wasnt speaking to BBC
Ask it's live, then tell him we should face the same sanctions they did for covering up Saviles crimes (and Denning, Hall, Harris, etc)

Please god no, they'll interview a few people, then choose and edit the one that makes us look complete moon units

That’s what I was thinking. I know exactly what I’d say if they stopped me, it would be a damning condemnation of these songs/words and a rallying call for the support to rise above it and restore the reputation of our great 147 year old institution. But who knows if they’d actually air it. I’d probably get my phone out record myself at the same time.

Nothing good can come out of this. They’ll no doubt only use footage that embarrasses us more.
If everybody commented like a Philadelphia lawyer speaking in a BBC newsreader accent, they’d still find a way to turn it into a negative.

Ask it's live, then tell him we should face the same sanctions they did for covering up Saviles crimes (and Denning, Hall, Harris, etc)
Nothing like this is ever truly live.
They only need a few seconds to hit their “dump button”.

They have moved on now dont think many people wanted to talk with them
Just imagining an interview with a fan innocently saying, along the lines of,“we’ve got to stop the songs that are causing us problems.
I’m thinking of this being reported as “Rangers support admitting sectarian singing at Ibrox.”

The game that has caused this sanction was not covered in any form by the BBC, either television, rradio or just a simple news item. Strange!

BBC outside the store in st enoch square stopping folk that are going into store and asking them about the UEFA charges and the closure of sections tonight i just came out the shop and guy asked me my views on it i told them in no uncertain terms to %^*& off i wasnt speaking to BBC
Any Polo shirts in the store yet?

I was tempted to stop and chat as it was a tidy wee blonde burd asking the questions but then I remembered that the BBC are scumbags and told them to do one and the guy holding the camera was a speccy tom english lookalike

The game that has caused this sanction was not covered in any form by the BBC, either television, rradio or just a simple news item. Strange!
There was an away game against Berwick Rangers they also failed to cover, but once allegations of sectarian singing were made after the games finished, McGlauchlin was on the phone interviewing the Match Commander live on air

Tell them politely to %^*& off. Or even un-politely to go %^*& themselves.

They didn't even mention our match on the BBC News last night, but now quite happy to report because it has a negative angle.

gollum.PNG

Is the right answer!

Back