Beale’s 1st competitive starting 11?

Let’s say if he had a fully fit squad to choose from who do you think would start the game?

McGregor

Tav
Goldson
Davies
Borna

Lundstram
Kamara
Jack

Tillman
Morelos
Kent
Based on what Beale has just said in his interview about making sure players committed to the club, doing everything for the club and professional standards and discipline. Also saying if players are lacking in these they’ll be on the sideline.

Have you watched the interview? I think Morelos might be a stretch.

If he sticks with his preferred 4 3 3, we continue with the no 7 problem.
Tillman simply cannot play there, no pace. Hagi is a good bit away, also no pace.
We desperately need to find the right player.

Based on what Beale has just said in his interview about making sure players committed to the club, doing everything for the club and professional standards and discipline. Also saying if players are lacking in these they’ll be on the sideline.

Have you watched the interview? I think Morelos might be a stretch.
Watched all the content on RTV & his skysports interview.

I genuinely believe Beale will start Morelos.

Just age and distribution are creeping up on McGregor and McLaughlin. Would rather a young keeper keeps a proper chance. The 2 games McCrorie played he did really well and deserves a chance to prove himself
Yes, no doubt they for me have run their race, Yes in the game against them he did really well.

Based on what part of his interview? His professionalism? Fitness? Desire to put the club first? Form? Commitment to the club?
More what he said in his recent BT interview with Currie.

I’m asking who do we think Beale will start,you think Colak?

More what he said in his recent BT interview with Currie.

I’m asking who do we think Beale will start,you think Colak?
If he gets him back to his best then fantastic, but Morelos avoiding the terrible fitness, form and professionalism (which Beale could impact) is not commuted to the club. Something Beale was very clear about.

Colak is the only striker we have who’s done anything this season, hopefully we strengthen in January as there’s no capable, reliable alternative, Roofe will likely be injured again soon too.

If he gets him back to his best then fantastic, but Morelos avoiding the terrible fitness, form and professionalism (which Beale could impact) is not commuted to the club. Something Beale was very clear about.

Colak is the only striker we have who’s done anything this season, hopefully we strengthen in January as there’s no capable, reliable alternative, Roofe will be injured again soon too.
Majorly impressed with the sky sports interview,it definitely shows he will be no soft touch wether it be with Morelos or anyone else,although I do think he’ll show loyalty to a few of them in the beginning.

Majorly impressed with the sky sports interview,it definitely shows he will be no soft touch wether it be with Morelos or anyone else,although I do think he’ll show loyalty to a few of them in the beginning.
Equally impressed with Beale and his hard line approach which amongst other things has been sorely missing. The future is much brighter I feel already no matter who’s on the pitch.

It's the midfield that pished all over Leipzig in the semi final mate.

All very good players, on their day.
Unfortunately we won’t be playing Leipzig.

We will be playing Livingston though where we have struggled to break them down playing 3 x DMs.

With Beale saying he’s taking the handbrake off, I hope it’s the midfield he’s referring too.

Unfortunately we won’t be playing Leipzig.

We will be playing Livingston though where we have struggled to break them down playing 3 x DMs.

With Beale saying he’s taking the handbrake off, I hope it’s the midfield he’s referring too.

Don't think there's any chance of the 3 of them starting together domestically mate.

Even Gio was playing 2 holding mids at the most.

It's pretty sad I don't think he ever mentions much else it would be fair enough if Morelos deserved such praise but he's been very poor both in games and in terms of fitness.
Another who is all over every Morelos thread.

Was wondering how long it would take to turn into this,a couple of usual suspects never disappoint:)

No harm to Kent and Morelos but if they haven't signed a new contract tract by January they should be phased out the squad.They won't be committed as they will be focused on their next move.It would be an opportunity to phase in a couple of hungry youngsters and allow the likes of Lowry more game time.
Yes, we need a fully committed squad.

No harm to Kent and Morelos but if they haven't signed a new contract tract by January they should be phased out the squad.They won't be committed as they will be focused on their next move.It would be an opportunity to phase in a couple of hungry youngsters and allow the likes of Lowry more game time.
Think listening to Beale he will be finding out who’s ‘all in’ soon if he doesn’t already know.

Agreed tho if they aren’t signing new deals they shouldn’t be in the team.

Let’s say if he had a fully fit squad to choose from who do you think would start the game?

McGregor

Tav
Goldson
Davies
Borna

Lundstram
Kamara
Jack

Tillman
Morelos
Kent
Why, let’s say he has a full squad to choose from ?
He hasn’t,
We’re not in any position at the moment to dream of a full squad to pick a team from,
Pick your first team under our new manager with the players he has at his disposal,
I’m sure no one will come up with a dream line up

Why, let’s say he has a full squad to choose from ?
He hasn’t,
We’re not in any position at the moment to dream of a full squad to pick a team from,
Pick your first team under our new manager with the players he has at his disposal,
I’m sure no one will come up with a dream line up
Why you in the thread then?

Interested to see who people think Beale will go with when fit is that ok?

Only ‘long term’ injuries now are Helander Lawerence & Hagi so not that far away.

Back