Bear in Mind - Can you answer these 5 Rangers related questions? (Saturday 14th)

MrBearightside

Can you name the 3 bears from snippets from their Wikipedia?

1) "He rejoined Blackburn Rovers in September 2000, initially on loan for three months, before securing a permanent transfer under manager Graeme Souness. Rovers were promoted back to the Premier League in 2000–01. Further success followed for him in the following season, when Blackburn won the League Cup, beating Tottenham Hotspur 2–1 at the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff, with he lifting the trophy as captain.

He later moved on from Blackburn and had a season at the Scottish club Rangers in 2003–04, where he played his last game professionally."

Clue - Initals
HB

Answer -
Henning Berg

2) "Following his departure from Rangers for a second time he became player manager for Hull City. He managed Hull from the summer of 1997 until November 1998"

Clue - Initals
MH

Answer -
Mark Hateley

*** Older Bear ***

3) "At the age of 21, he was sold to Rangers from Clydebank for £100,000 on 8 June 1977, receiving a signing on fee of £10,000, and on a wage of £150 per week."

Clue - Initals
DC

Answer -
Davie Cooper

4) Can you name 2 players with the initals CH?

Answer - here are 4:
Clint Hill
Charles Heggie
Colin Hendry
Carl Hansen

5) Name team marked with XXX.

You will have to work out who it is, then work out the club.

Teams managed
2010–2016 Ajax
2016 Inter Milan
2017 XXX
2018– Atlanta United

Clue - Initals of him
FdB

Clue - Name of him
Frank de Boer

Clue - Initals of team
CPFC

Answer -
Crystal Palace

Let's see those comments!

Enjoy your day Bears

Last edited:
Only got 1 CH on the list, but did get another who wasn’t on the list. All other questions correct with no clues needed.

4 out if 5 with initials required for club in no. 5

I never knew no. 2 went into management so even initials didn't help.

First three easy no clue's needed. Mind blank at 4 could not get any for that and got manager on 5 but not club, knew it was premier league though. Three and half for me. Better than Darren Bent got on mastermind that's just finished even Bez got more point eek.

5/5
Although only got the minimum required 2/4 for ch

would never have forgiven myself if I didn’t get older bear

Didn't get 1 & 2 but got 3 without clue. Got 2 names for number 4. Got the name in number 5 without clue but needed initials for the team.

Back