Behind the Scenes at Michael Beale’s Unveiling

I was very smartly dressed, not having that.
cadbury_Milk_Tray_Man_immserive_event_experiential-20160920112350891.jpg

I'm fully on board with Beale and I really believe he will be a good appointment, time will tell but I believe he needs backed and some more fresh faces in the door.

I can understand why he would want to keep Morelos and Kent but I just feel we need something new.

I’ve said this on a thread previously but someone needs to take that big cartoon dream scene painting down from the top of the marble staircase. Cracking picture but by %^*& it sticks out like a sore thumb amongst the paintings of Struth, Alan Morton and the general grandeur that is the Ibrox showpiece. Awful place for it.

After a few days of Michaele Beale, if all the "lazy appointment" posters (and there were loads) have been observing what are your thoughts now?

Well done David & the guys, a great insight into what goes on. Also, first class from you all dressed for the occasion ensuring the standards are met.

Nice one David, good video. Let's hope everybody gets behind Micheal now and we can get back playing some good football again

Back