Belfast International Airport issue an apology.

Blue Hotel

... To a wheelchair user denied access in case he used the wheelchair to dismantle the plane. Lol.

Reported on 5 Live there.

Haven't heard a peep re Nacho.

Quell suprisé.

... To a wheelchair user denied access in case he used the wheelchair to dismantle the plane. Lol.

Reported on 5 Live there.

Haven't heard a peep re Nacho.

Quell suprisé.

No offence, but one was an absolute %^*& up by their staff, the other was completely out of their control

I think the OP post was a bit of tongue in cheek humour, but then maybe it wasn't ? So people a bit hard on him, but why no coppers about the airport, in these days of high security, esp. in Norn Iron !

It's not really the airports fault is it? Their staff didn't put those guys up to it.

Some people on here are dying to be offended :confused:.

A police presence to ensure the safety of their customers would have been nice. Even a security guard.

Reactions: fyd
The airport is a bigot. George Best for me from now on, even though it means they wee shitey Flybe planes. Raging.

:(

Well, the Inverness airport the only one I've been inside in decades, and armed police constantly on the go.

I assumed Belfast be a higher priority yet the poet walked away according to the threads.

An apology wouldn't have been amiss in my view, and no mention on the Nacho assault up till now.

When I heard them say "and Belfast International Airport have issued an apology" I was like 'finally, they're reporting it'.

>>>>> runs away from his own thread, in tears .

Oh dear OP, is your Mrs out having it off with another fella and you're feeling the need for some attention?:rolleyes:

Last point afore I fall zzzzz.

Airport has a duty of care to its staff, and its customers.

Its their responsibility that a customer is safe.

They failed in that respect re Nacho, and if you don't see that..........

I'm raging at this.........

Boycott the airport.
Bears should email the owners to demand answers
Bears should email the Police to demand the resignation of the Chief
Bears should email.......in fact.....what's the point....it's a Peter Lawwell/SNP led attack so go for them.
As an extra, Bears should fly their planes slowly in front of ascending flights to get the message across.

Raging! :mad:

Back