Benidorm

Bluebell up in the old town.

Ibrox Bar / Humber Pilot / Norther Ireland Supporters Bar all about 5 minutes from each other in the Rincon area.

Open Google earth on your mobile mate, type in the name of the bars and save a place market on them, makes it easier to find them first time your there.

C

Check out the Carlsberg Bar at the airport and see if this is still there, we made an improvement back in March:

That thing annoys the fk out me any time I pass through the airport so I am grateful to you for any work you have carried out on this eyesore. Thought about doing similar every time I saw it but sounds like you beat me to it. I salute you fella, many thanks.

From the Rock bar. Walk up the path - Ibrox bar on the left. Carry on up the path and you'll find the Humber Pilot on the next block and the NI supporters the one after. If you want the Golden Last go to the street above the NI bar and turn right. Carry on for a couple of minutes, cross the road and you'll get there. You'll see some flags and get a nice welcome from the parrot.

Back