Betting help - replayed match

Semper_Paratus

I had a treble btts to score yesterday placed in shop at Ladbrokes, 2 came in and the third one was suspended at HT due to torrential rain with the score at 0-3.

I checked online with the Ladbrokes Grid and it said that 2 selections had settled and the third was suspended and I had won my acca obviously without the suspended match.

I went into the shop today and they told me that I would have to wait until 24 hours after the original match until it would be confirmed as void despite what it says on the website.

The match was in fact replayed today and it finished 1-3 therefore all three selections were correct. The match was replayed within the 24 hours.

I have checked my slip on the grid again and it is still showing suspended. Should I get paid for all 3 selections or will it just be the 2? I am getting conflicting info from the shop and the website.

Cheers for any help

As said above, different bookies have different rules. I’m sure PaddyPower do if it’s played within the same week and some bookies do if it’s played within 24 or 48 hours.

I’d say that you’d get all three selections settled as a winner.

In the event of any match(es) being postponed, the selection(s) will be void, unless, with a midweek match, it is played before the following Saturday, or with a weekend match, it is played before the following Monday. When a void match(es) reduces your bet to below the permitted minimum number of matches, the bet will stand, with the void match being treated as a non-runner for settlement purposes.

From Ladbrokes

Back