Big Fil’s had a good week

Watched it tonight when I seen he was playing to see how he coped moving up a level and he handled it well, he's growng in confidence and become a great central defender

So was Katic before he got injured and he got bombed from the team.

Stevie G is still too much Ranieri-esque for my liking with our defence especially the central pairing.

Helander has said its to manage his games hence he drops out now and then
clearly not fully recovered from his injury last season but still excelling

It was Torres from Man City (rapid) who had a decent headstart on big Fil.

He's a wonderful defender. For me, he's always been our best.
The myth he has no pace basically became fact within the support,

There's not many goals I can think of that we have conceded due to his "lack of pace" Feyenoord away possibly but even that is harsh as he did catch up with the guy

There's not many goals I can think of that we have conceded due to his "lack of pace" Feyenoord away possibly but even that is harsh as he did catch up with the guy
I think it comes from his gangly upright running style, something that was mentioned by one of his coaches from when he was a kid in Sweden in an article on The Athletic.

His positioning is usually more than good enough that he doesn't need to sprint, but if I had to guess, I'd say he as fast if not faster than Goldson. Folk just like to make out he's like Davie Weir.

I read this Big Fil's had a good wank

But aye, great week for Fil and hope he builds on it the rest of the season

he got caught once at Tannadice as he was left exposed by Borna going a wandering
and it stuck since
was a freak ball over the top

he's not any slower than Balogun and a superior defender

Katic was never our best. He had good games, then others when he was an absolute bomb scare.

Helander is a different level entirely.
Was definitely our form defender at one point, but never our best I agree. That being said, with the bolded bit you could easily be talking about Goldson in his first couple of seasons here.

So proud that big Fil is one of us, brilliant game last night. Had the Spaniards in his pocket, never missed a tackle.

The ABBA management clearly recognised the boost they’d get from our belting out Helander‘s song and ordered a quick reform.
38k-Tq-Nt-P7-Xhd.jpg

Back