Big flags on Thursday?

Most of them were binned after the game. A lot of people took them home with them which was good to see, hopefully they can bring them along with them on Thursday.

A repeat would be welcome. For me it was a lot more energetic than a card display, although the UB's have done some crackers recently. I think the flag waving energised the crowd and fed into the teams performance.

Hopefully the same result.

Fingers crossed, it looked sensational.

Im hoping we stop these card displays we seem to do most big games now. It's boring and has lost its effect for me.

Fingers crossed, it looked sensational.

Im hoping we stop these card displays we seem to do most big games now. It's boring and has lost its effect for me.

On Saturday I genuinely couldn’t make out what the card display said if anything .

It just looked like the govan holding up white cards , no message, nothing. Very strange ?

On Saturday I genuinely couldn’t make out what the card display said if anything .

It just looked like the govan holding up white cards , no message, nothing. Very strange ?

I sit in GF so never see it anyway, maybe why I think it's pointless.

At weekend it said UNICEF. was done by rangers and youth team as opposed to union bears or fans. Was very poor and even the official website photo struggled to pick it up. Love the Broomloan ones though.

I thought the flag display against Rapid was pure quality, would be great to see it again, like others have said let’s hit them with a wall of noise on Thursday, each and every bear roaring the boys on, even when at times the game might not be going our way we need to give the lads our full backing from the start, I can’t wait, we can do this Rangers.

At weekend it said UNICEF. was done by rangers and youth team as opposed to union bears or fans. Was very poor and even the official website photo struggled to pick it up. Love the Broomloan ones though.

Did they not think that the cards would need to be a different colour ? Surreal

I honestly didn’t know it saiD anything, on TV it just looked like white cards, we couldn’t figure it out.

I loved these flags against Vienna and thought it brought an extra bit visual atmosphere for the whole game to the occasion. Any plans to have them back on Thursday? I truly hope so!
We need to be able to hang flags up at Ibrox, Adds so much seeing flags everywhere at grounds!

It was a ridiculous idea in the first place.

Leave it to the UB.

I still wouldn’t mind knowing who laid the cards out all in white and decided it could still be read .... was it a colour blind club official ??
The writing was actually in sky blue mate.

But yeah, it was the club who organised it

I was at the Parma game and to be honest have never heard an atmosphere so intense and ferocious, those Parma players were beaten before the game started, absolutely stunning performance from the Rangers support that night. I really hope we sing loud and proud on Thursday, this is such an important but very winnable game.

A repeat would be welcome. For me it was a lot more energetic than a card display, although the UB's have done some crackers recently. I think the flag waving energised the crowd and fed into the teams performance.

Hopefully the same result.

Flag waving beats the cards displays hands down.

Back