WSM Result (Spoiler Alert)

The big man loves the Rangers

160721_Tom_Stoltman_-_World-s_Strongest_Man_03.JPG

Exactly, I have always managed to avoid the result and really look forward to watching this over the Christmas period.
There was already a thread on this but the title didn’t name the winner, so I knew to avoid it
Are you actually serious?

There’s no way you would be able to avoid it for 7 months, come on!

Big Tom will probably be parading the trophy at Ibrox at the start of next season

I have only ever seen him from a distance at games but a couple of mates have pictures with him. One lad is about 6ft 5 and must be 110kg minimum and he looks like a fucking child next to him. With his autism and struggles in life the big man is ab absolute inspiration and should be recognised the world over for his achievements.

Well done to him can only imagine his mothers food bill for that pair growing up

I have only ever seen him from a distance at games but a couple of mates have pictures with him. One lad is about 6ft 5 and must be 110kg minimum and he looks like a fucking child next to him.

He was next to me in Morrisons cafe in Alness and I couldn't stop staring :)) An absolute mountain of a man.

I have only ever seen him from a distance at games but a couple of mates have pictures with him. One lad is about 6ft 5 and must be 110kg minimum and he looks like a fucking child next to him. With his autism and struggles in life the big man is ab absolute inspiration and should be recognised the world over for his achievements.

Well done to him can only imagine his mothers food bill for that pair growing up
If he was one of them he would be a SNP Scotland poster boy but because he follows us they will have feck all to do with him the bitter bastards

I posted this on here at the time but at the Partick Thistle cup game last year (the one with the controversial goal), I was walking up to my turnstile, getting my season ticket out of my wallet and, standing at the entrance was this absolute monster of a human being. For context, I'm 6' on the button and 15 stone and he absolutely dwarfed me.

As I looked up, my eyes just kept going up and up. I then realised it was Tom Stoltman. I mean, I understood he was a big guy but holy shit. I honestly think he would have struggled to get through the entrance without some manoeuvring.

Anyway, well done big man.

Aye good one OP, next you will be telling us what happens Nessa and Smithy! That will be Christmas a write off!

Are you actually serious?

There’s no way you would be able to avoid it for 7 months, come on!

Big Tom will probably be parading the trophy at Ibrox at the start of next season
Yes I am serious, I’ve managed to avoid the result until now. I don’t go to the games anymore as I have a chronic back issue. I do however treat myself to hospitality with the money I have saved, but that’s usually after Christmas

I stay round the corner from him. He has large wood carving of a bear in his garden with Rangers scarves round it all year.
One of us the big man.
He used to come on our bus about 10 odd years ago. We picked the Highland Loyal up in Aviemore!

Back