Blackpool away sales open to 1313 and above .

Buzzing for this, 6 of us getting train down early Saturday morning. Ticket for the east stand. Saturday can’t come quick enough

Got 2 for Hospitality, the guy selling them said wasn’t meant sold to Blackpool fans so probably be mostly Bears in there as well.
Wish I’d seen the hotel in the ground earlier, could have rolled out my bed into the hospitality or watched the game from my bed.
Fully booked now.

Got 2 for Hospitality, the guy selling them said wasn’t meant sold to Blackpool fans so probably be mostly Bears in there as well.
Wish I’d seen the hotel in the ground earlier, could have rolled out my bed into the hospitality or watched the game from my bed.
Fully booked now.
Been fully booked before the game was even announced mate.

07:30 bus departs from moodiesburn, no plans for before it just see where the day takes us then off to the game, expect so see a good few buses on the way down :))

Seen on footballtripper.com it`s described as not the best view, CDC.
However I don`t think it`s completely shite, either. Just like having some big lady's front bottom stood in front of you. :))
nithbear there are pillars at the front in the East stand between each block of seats but they won’t restrict your view. It’s far worse when you go to a concert and the biggest fecker in the venue always stands in front of you

Back