Blackpool away sales open to 1313 and above .

I've well over 1313 points and I know I've the requirement but my mate isn't sure of his points anyway of checking with the purchase history away?

Think we are on different page.
blackpool tickets are restricted to 1315 and above, so not all can apply.
Any MyGers member can apply but due to the allocation being around 7,000 they have to put a cut off points threshold.It is the same process as all away games where demand is higher than allocation.

You should still be able to buy by logging in and going to away tickets to purchase.
Not for me. I've registered and not had an email and won't allow me to process a ticket to the checkout. MyGers points also nowhere to be seen on my account. Got 1330 points.

Not for me. I've registered and not had an email and won't allow me to process a ticket to the checkout. MyGers points also nowhere to be seen on my account. Got 1330 points.
Can you view your order history currently?
Do you have Blackpool requirement 16/07/22 in order history?

Can you view your order history currently?
Do you have Blackpool requirement 16/07/22 in order history?
It allows me to select the amount of tickets for the Blackpool game and add it to my basket but as soon as you click checkout, the red message box appears saying 'you must have the requirement email for this game' so it's as if I've not got balloted even though I meet the points requirement and registered.

Was that before or after points dropped off today? If you were 1330 before they dropped off then you probably are under now.

It looks like they have taken a season off today as I had over 1400 and its gone down again by over 50 to 1300 odd

Was that before or after points dropped off today? If you were 1330 before they dropped off then you probably are under now.

It looks like they have taken a season off today as I had over 1400 and its gone down again by over 50 to 1300 odd
Ooft no idea, this is my first season on my gers so might explain it. Would be good if I could actually see my new points though.

It allows me to select the amount of tickets for the Blackpool game and add it to my basket but as soon as you click checkout, the red message box appears saying 'you must have the requirement email for this game' so it's as if I've not got balloted even though I meet the points requirement and registered.
A would keep persisting with it every now and again if not been successful in purchasing ticket yet. Did you receive the email notification to purchase ticket?I kept getting message could only purchase one ticket even though had selected only one, just left it and done it late last night. The system can be a tad frustrating at times.

A would keep persisting with it every now and again if not been successful in purchasing ticket yet. Did you receive the email notification to purchase ticket?I kept getting message could only purchase one ticket even though had selected only one, just left it and done it late last night. The system can be a tad frustrating at times.
Just checked there and my points have now been updated. I've dropped to 1296 so that'll be why.

how do you check your my gers points
Click on where you name and Rangers number shows.
Takes you to your information dashboard,should be there if you look down it.
(Has been disappearing over the last few days and may not currently be showing)

Click on where you name and Rangers number shows.
Takes you to your information dashboard,should be there if you look down it.
(Has been disappearing over the last few days and may not currently be showing)
ive just checked and for some reason the blackpool registration isnt in my order history despite doing everything it said on the email
fucking shambles

Managed to get a ticket through my mate registering for me as I could only apply for 1 ticket, I have registered through mygers for my son, I don’t mind paying the £16 for the ticket, my boy is 9 and we won’t be near each other at the game if I get him one, do you think we will be able to go in together?

Managed to get a ticket through my mate registering for me as I could only apply for 1 ticket, I have registered through mygers for my son, I don’t mind paying the £16 for the ticket, my boy is 9 and we won’t be near each other at the game if I get him one, do you think we will be able to go in together?
If you or your mate have not already purchased the ticket then link each account through the friends and family option and you should be able to buy together.

If you‘ve already purchased the tickets then it might be worth emailing the ticket office and ask if you can be seated together.

If none work then it will probably just be a free for all for seats anyway and just stand anywhere when you’re in the ground.

My hell continues, both my boys have got tickets and we should all be in same mygers points. Just checked my points and it’s showing as zero which is my I won’t have been allocated a ticket. Bizarre

Anyone know if Blackpool will be selling home tickets to non season tickets or not, been on the tickets page on their site and can only buy season tickets not any other games

It’s an away game mate, nobody will Be in their designated seat really

Back