Blackpool

McCoist’sTinHat

Official Ticketer
Where’s everyone going pre and post match in Blackpool?

The Gallant Pioneer is FCFS according to their Facebook page. Does anyone know what time it opens?

Anyone know of anywhere else fans are congregating, or places with tickets for after the game etc?

The Blackpool junior lodge are holding a function in the Hampton Rd. Club got a DJ and hoping to get a band £5.00 entry
Can you buy tickets beforehand or is it pay at the door and is this pre-match? Thanks to the state of the trains I’m on a day trip after planning originally to stay overnight.

The Blackpool junior lodge are holding a function in the Hampton Rd. Club got a DJ and hoping to get a band £5.00 entry
Looks like this could be on the cards for me with a tickets not looking likely. Do you know if kids are ok to get in ?

289852805_10221372653080965_7990156130389986933_n.jpg

Went down there a few year back and was at the cliffs hotel there for the weekend was okay but good price for room and had entertainment all weekend at night

The Soul Suite. :))
I was using it as my late night bar last year once my daughter and granddaughter went back to the hotel
Was plenty bears in trying to pull last year when the do was on in Woodys
They northern soulers take their dancing too seriously for me to be in with a chance

If I’m taking the wee one with me to make a trip of it , what’s a recommended Hotel to use?

Not fussed re prices just want somewhere clean.
The Big Blue Hotel at the Pleasure Beach has family rooms where kids have their own section with bunk beds and PlayStation It’s close to Gallant Pioneer snd handy for the tram into town

The Big Blue Hotel at the Pleasure Beach has family rooms where kids have their own section with bunk beds and PlayStation It’s close to Gallant Pioneer snd handy for the tram into town
Big blue is great for kids, also gets you into pleasure Beach early and you look into the PB from a lot of the rooms. We've done it a few times, It's expensive and often fully booked but worth a check

We should get to Blackpool about 1pm and don't have much of a plan, taking my big American cool box so we will have plenty of carry out B-D

Staying at the big blue hotel for 2 nights with wife & daughter, stayed there earlier in the year when we were up for a skating comp & really liked it.

Last edited:
Staying at the big blue hotel for 2 nights with wife & daughter, stayed there earlier in the year when we were up for a skating comp & really liked it.
On a side note, what is everyone wearing here that’s sitting in the home end? I’ve got a Blackpool top from 2015 which I’m struggling to squeeze into now
Just wear normal clothes?

On a side note, what is everyone wearing here that’s sitting in the home end? I’ve got a Blackpool top from 2015 which I’m struggling to squeeze into now
Normal clothes like an adult maybe? :))

Back