Borna Barisic injury

SuperGers07

I know he's rehabbing after seeing his post online.

How long is he going to be out for? Stated as a rupture of a muscle near the hamstring.

Whilst it's disappointing, this is why it is so valuable to have strength in depth and Flanagan is a really decent replacement.

Whilst it's disappointing, this is why it is so valuable to have strength in depth and Flanagan is a really decent replacement.
I’m not Flannagan’s biggest fan but you’re dead right here.
I don’t think there is one single player we can’t replace for a game or two.
Maybe not long term and definitely not injuries to multiple players for any one position.
Maybe except Morelos.
Gerrard has done well here.

Maybe not long term and definitely not injuries to multiple players for any one position.
Maybe except Morelos.
I agree. Though I even think if Morelos picks up a knock I’d be comfortable with Lafferty as cover, he is fine up front as the main man, less so when we try and shoehorn him into a formation alongside Morelos which doesn’t suit him.

Maybe except Morelos.
It’s remarkable when you look back 6 months at the dross infesting the team at the time. One single transfer window, lots of new players in and, apart from Sadiq, they are all considerable upgrades. Plus we also have cover with no bombscare players waiting in the wings to let us down. A complete transformation in a very short space of time, and things will only continue to improve as everyone settles into life at Ibrox.

It’s remarkable when you look back 6 months at the dross infesting the team at the time. One single transfer window, lots of new players in and, apart from Sadiq, they are all considerable upgrades. Plus we also have cover with no bombscare players waiting in the wings to let us down. A complete transformation in a very short space of time, and things will only continue to improve as everyone settles into life at Ibrox.
It is really impressive. Outside of Sadiq, there's nobody you'd be disappointed to see getting a start. And even then, the big man maybe still have things in his locker that we haven't seen from him yet.

Flanagan has been solid. I guess the only loss is the way that Barasic gets himself forward but from a defence point of view its not an issue with him being injured.

I long for the day we have a fully fit squad

Don't hold our breath BM, it'll never happen. There will always be injuries, suspensions or both, it's reassuring that we now have cover almost all over the park. An injury to Morelos, or the inevitable suspension when his cards tot up, would be my main concern but I think big Kyle would do the damage when required.

He's just posted some pictures doing some drills and ball work with the caption "Still not with the team but happy to be back on the pitch"

Who is all out for Sunday?

Barisic.
Arfield.
Lafferty.

Anyone else?

This is why buying the likes of Flanagan is genius. Can slot in anywhere. We have plenty cover over the pitch.

Back