Britain's richest man offers to buy Chelsea.

Professor Yaffle

Official Ticketer
Reports that Jim Ratcliffe worth over 15 billion has had an offer to buy Chelsea turned down by Roman Abramovich.

Interesring news considering some half wits thought the blues future was bleak after Romans visa issues.

Seems like a bidding war could materialise.

Source was sky sports app.

He’s a bit of a mentalist as well.

He’s not in the game to lose money, so would be interesting to see how he’d run it.

When I worked in Grangemouth the Union convener was a good bluenose went to every game when he wasn’t on shift

Seen in an article in the Daily Mail about this story. It alleged Abramovich was worth 1.5 billion, surely he's worth more than that. I thought he was worth closer to 10 billion?

Seen in an article in the Daily Mail about this story. It alleged Abramovich was worth 1.5 billion, surely he's worth more than that. I thought he was worth closer to 10 billion?
Don't think anyone apart from him and his accountant will know what he was worth imo and the Daily Mail is an evil comic

I thought Abramovich had lost quite a lot of his fortune through divorce amongst other things?

Don't think anyone apart from him and his accountant will know what he was worth imo and the Daily Mail is an evil comic
Dont Chelsea already owe him 1.1 billion? With that in mind i think its safe to say he's worth far more than 1.5 billion

If I'm not mistaken you've posted this stuff before. Unless this is just the usual knee-jerk, lefty pish can you please tell us what modern paper you consider to be better and would recommend?
If it is just the tired old right-on rhetoric gonnae just chuck it in football threads.
Ta.

How much was he offering?

If the club owe RA £1.1bn then the total amount cant be far off £2bn

Their is declared worth and well, other monies

Considering he’s put in 1billion of his own money so far I’d say that is massively incorrect.

Despite the money owed to RA, chelsea actually balance their books - would be a smart investment

If I'm not mistaken you've posted this stuff before. Unless this is just the usual knee-jerk, lefty pish can you please tell us what modern paper you consider to be better and would recommend?
If it is just the tired old right-on rhetoric gonnae just chuck it in football threads.
Ta.
So you believe what the Mail said ?

always tempting to think of some Billionaire sugar daddy appearing with suitcases full of cash on Edmiston Drive....

but we’d just end up with another Sir Duped and a new set of Moonbeams - and it’s not where we want to go ever again.

Personally, I’d much rather it took a bit longer to get to where we want to get to, instead of being at the mercy of another Charlatan with no emotional and historic attachment to our Club

Back